Author Topic: Jitank and Excalibur (300spartan)'s Stalkers vs. Humans TDM [Very WIP]  (Read 1195 times)

On and off, me and Jitank have been working on this build. He's a great builder and did a lot of the building. I did a fair amount, too.
That's beside the point; anyways, we haven't been up for around a month. We're going at it again. This uses the mod Stalkers vs. Humans, which can be found here.

This build makes heavy usage of sounds and music, so remember to turn on the option for downloading those.

BUILDING CREDITS:
Jitank (XxDignityxX) [22189] - A lot of the building
Excalibur (300spartan) [10931] - Idea/Main Helper
Zax [14000] (yes, that's his ID, no joke) - Lots o' Props
Socky [12163] - Helper, hasn't come back
Counter1 [13941] - Eventer
And there may be more, I can't remember... :/

WARNING: Imagedump. Plus abbreviations. c:

If you're a good builder, and you'd like to help, just ask. On this topic, PM me, or asking on the server will do fine.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 08:47:06 AM by 300spartan »

Looks nice but uh

whats with all the random print blocks.

Looks nice but uh

Mini fig bricks. There disappear and appear and on gaze... it has a special Scary surprise

Looks nice but uh

I don't get what you're asking...

You use a lot of prints in this build.

You do know that people who don't download textures won't see them, right? And that it will add loads of mostly unnecessary downloads for players.

Also they stand out too much in the darkness.

Very nice build over all
I must agree with Conan on the prints though, most players will not see them

You use a lot of prints in this build.

You do know that people who don't download textures won't see them, right? And that it will add loads of mostly unnecessary downloads for players.

Also they stand out too much in the darkness.
Well i didnt know that and thanks but can some tell me how they think it looks? Rating Allowed.

Layout itself seems weird and doesn't make much sense. Could you post a map instead of pictures of sections? It would help lots in understanding what sections are connected to others.

Also a lot of those pictures are redundant/unnecessary.

Tell me how 4 custom textures are a pain to download.
And conan, it's a winding/twisty pathed map. Not an open area.

Sorry for the redundant pictures. I'll probably change them later.

Tell me how 4 custom textures are a pain to download.
And conan, it's a winding/twisty pathed map. Not an open area.

Sorry for the redundant pictures. I'll probably change them later.
Oh, I expected more prints. However you should notify joiners to download textures.

Decals will still have a problem though, I noticed your bots in those cases use custom ones.

Just because it's a windy path doesn't mean you can't make a map.

Oh, I expected more prints. However you should notify joiners to download textures.

Decals will still have a problem though, I noticed your bots in those cases use custom ones.

The bots are bricks. And the reason I can make a map is because it's a windy path. Get your point straight.

And the reason I can make a map is because it's a windy path. Get your point straight.
Um
I'm confused
Doesn't that mean the same thing?

Sorry I haven't been active on BL for a while, I've gotten bored with it.  It's just a phase, I'll get back into it sometine soon.  But it really looks nice!

well for once the server's up