Author Topic: UTA (Untiered Arms)  (Read 33655 times)

prraaaactiiice
maybe

now for something completely different
or, well, not

Woah, looks nice
But did you photoshop the madsen, the shotgun, and the sniper rifle or something?

Woah, looks nice
But did you photoshop the madsen, the shotgun, and the sniper rifle or something?
Not yet. I was just playing around to see if I could get a solid concept before I made it. I'm not really happy with that pic, either, so...
I'll still mess with it.

what gun am i even editing anymore

More bastardization please

as much as i appreciate you making these guns basically to spite tier+tactical, why are you specifically making guns only usable within specific ranges

you're essentially forcing people to stick with whatever weapon is 'best' for any given map, and stick to areas that their weapon is best suited for. it doesn't matter how versatile a map is if everyone is still sticking to the little sections where they can actually get kills with any reliability

as much as i appreciate you making these guns basically to spite tier+tactical, why are you specifically making guns only usable within specific ranges

you're essentially forcing people to stick with whatever weapon is 'best' for any given map, and stick to areas that their weapon is best suited for. it doesn't matter how versatile a map is if everyone is still sticking to the little sections where they can actually get kills with any reliability

He's got a point, y'know.

I mean look at the T+T shotguns

they're not the typical video game shotguns with a 5 foot instakill range

actually they are

they just double as a midrange weapon with tactical application as a long-range bird scare

actually they are

they just double as a midrange weapon with tactical application as a long-range bird scare
pump shotgun.
Oh god what.

Scattergun
Don't even get me started.

actually they are

I meant that's their max range

i understood it as '5 feet instant-death-radius, and then maybe another 5 feet of one-tenth damage'

Actually I remember on Heed's server I shot someone point blank and I fondle remember them not dying with the Modern Shotgun

YES I KNOW IT SHOULD BE "FONDLY"

What I don't like about T+T is how it's so damn hard to hit things with any of the weapons for some strange reason.

What I don't like about T+T is how it's so damn hard to hit things with any of the weapons for some strange reason.

Not as bad as the BF3 pack :v