Author Topic: Skateboarding - USELESS WOODEN TOY BANTER.  (Read 8182 times)

Skateboarding is for cigarettets

Tips for trying to ride switch? My ollies suck when I ride goofy, but they're really good when I ride regular, but I have way more control while riding goofy.

Tips for trying to ride switch? My ollies suck when I ride goofy, but they're really good when I ride regular, but I have way more control while riding goofy.
just ride switch and you'll get it down

Also because he was the only one using the other thread.
at least he can talk to himself now

i skatboard everyday swag im cool

I remember when I liked Skateon.
At least its not as bad. His old avatar wanted to make me kill myself.

did you get band/?
I rtused tto skte in primary school but now much beucause we would try and ollie over ropes and it was pretty cool.

oh.
and bikings better.

did you get band/?
I rtused tto skte in primary school but now much beucause we would try and ollie over ropes and it was pretty cool.
holy forget
oh.
and bikings better.
and scootering too

Our civic center tore down the skate park and turned it into a basket ball court

such cigarettes, where do we skate now?

and scootering too
Well, if yoi take your scooter to a skate park you should kill youself.
Well, I like you. So dont kill youself, but, think about it. Scootering is really easy, and bringing it to a skate park. Wtf.

Well, if yoi take your scooter to a skate park you should kill youself.
Well, I like you. So dont kill youself, but, think about it. Scootering is really easy, and bringing it to a skate park. Wtf.
Scootering is like skateboarding except you have handlebars, its much better IMO.

Scootering is like skateboarding except you have handlebars, its much better IMO.
Well, as long as you dont cut off people. Im fine with it.