Author Topic: I will take random requests  (Read 7765 times)

Water Mod.
It's simple, it is just a water interaction mod where you ca drain evapoarte and boil also freeze.

Some tools and bricks you would have for it-
-Bucket
-Bottles(large, medium, small)
-Purifier
-Portable Purifier
-tank(large medium small)

Oil Mod(extension of Gas Mod)

Imagine setting down a brick or spawn, or finding an entity in a map that would allow you to set down a small oil drill and start drilling?
Of course, in order to contain the oil, you would need an oil tank, and in order to refine it, a refinery.

Now once the oil has been converted to gas, you can use it to refill a modifed gas can similar to the one Gcat made.

also naural gas can be a good alternative resource.

A flying nyan cat vehicle.
no I won't bump this thread 20 million times just for it to be made. c:

Orange transparent chainsaw.

Orange transparent chainsaw.

search before you post

Master Spark - a gigantic rainbow-colored laser that has limited uses. During use, the user is invincible, and moves ultra-slow, and turns even more slowly.
Aiming it towards the ground and jumping would launch the user into the sky like a meteor.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:50:32 AM by Peejster »

Dschnghis Khan music

Port, I don't need others trying to moderate the ideas coming in, especially since creating smooth-looking brick vehicles is perfectly possible, just bloody difficult.
</Inception>

especially since creating smooth-looking brick vehicles is perfectly possible, just bloody difficult.

even with an update interval of 16 milliseconds it'll still look terrible

kar98

(preferably with an ammo mod)

Uploading images is possible for specific formats.

• Regular expression parser.
  • EBNF parser.
I meant uploading images, and it's possible for all formats that blockland recognizes as a image.

Regular expression parser: Possible, but it would be complicated
what is EBNF?

I meant uploading images, and it's possible for all formats that blockland recognizes as a image.

Only possible for formats that don't contain 0x00.

what is EBNF?

Please read the thread.