57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 436717 times)

Ghost would be a great pick in this scenario anyway. Ignite is available as well, no?
Build looks pretty decent though it looks like it's tailored toward jungling.

Ghost would be a great pick in this scenario anyway. Ignite is available as well, no?
Build looks pretty decent though it looks like it's tailored toward jungling.
I jungle as Noc, works out pretty swaggin
Doesn't Flash unlock at like 14?
Flash unlocks at 12

But honestly, like, I'm generally fast enough to escape/keep up, with Duskbringer. I need a different summoner spell to replace at least one of the ones I currently use though :s

Finally made it back to silver III after duoing with a friend and getting handicaps.

I jungle as Noc, works out pretty swagginFlash unlocks at 12

But honestly, like, I'm generally fast enough to escape/keep up, with Duskbringer. I need a different summoner spell to replace at least one of the ones I currently use though :s
Oh, well if you have Flash you should almost always take it, being able to flash over walls can create 12 second distances instantly.
And I always take Ignite unless I'm support.
ignite+ghost or Ignite+flash, usually the latter.

Oh, well if you have Flash you should almost always take it, being able to flash over walls can create 12 second distances instantly.
And I always take Ignite unless I'm support.
ignite+ghost or Ignite+flash, usually the latter.
Well some champs are better with ghost(olaf, singed), however having an escape spell is pretty much highly recommended.
Also some champs that can split push well could run teleport (mostly top laners) but you could also run teleport on a mid for some ganks.

But I usually run cleanse on my adc unless im ezreal or graves

Clarity/Clairvoyance all day

Well some champs are better with ghost(olaf, singed), however having an escape spell is pretty much highly recommended.
Also some champs that can split push well could run teleport (mostly top laners) but you could also run teleport on a mid for some ganks.

well, yeah, it's all situational, but those  are just my most used 2. Ignite Flash, and Ghost Ignite.

Clarity/Clairvoyance all day
I get so mad when people use Clarity on non supports.
Specifically my friend Jonny uses it on Ezreal.

i get so mad when people use clarity ever

it's a stuff spell even after buffs.

i get so mad when people use clarity ever

it's a stuff spell even after buffs.
hey mang I need that clarity so I can use my last Q as yi for my penta

hey mang I need that clarity so I can use my last Q as yi for my penta

It can save you as blitzcrank for that extra mana for your passive!

Some champs don't need ghost or flash, because they already have their own escape mechanism. While being able to warp twice instantly with a champ skill and flash is nice, it also goes to show you're only effective in extremely rare situations and blasting two spells because of poor positioning. Yeah, it could be what you need to turn the tide, but a tide may not need to be changed if you were using more effective things for your champion.

This is why I believe champs like Nidalee, Kha'Zix, and Ezreal don't need flash.
Speaking of Kha'Zix, I find exhaust/ignite + cleanse to be a good combo on him. He's got a really strong push with his evolved W (which can also slow enemies from a distance) and can travel pretty quick if you level up and evolve his E. So you don't need flash teleport or ghost.

I love it when someone on the enemy team takes clarity. I just let them spam, use clarity, and spam again, then I kill them.

yeah but ghost on an adc just isn't good, because having an instant reposition tool is much better

yeah but ghost on an adc just isn't good, because having an instant reposition tool is much better

Then don't use ghost...

O:

Then don't use ghost...

O:
I'd like to use an escape summoner for my adcs, and flash is great that's why everyone runs it on an adc. And most champs in general tbh