57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 432118 times)

lol, league is such a strange game
playing tryn, behind a ton because of lag, and yet somehow manage to kill most people in team fights without being able to see anything going on
the server was lagging so bad that in fights it would show me standing still yet I was actually elsewhere fighting
went from 1/3/4 to 8/3/8, 7 kills without dying... just wow at league, I need that to happen more often while randomly lagging

lol, league is such a strange game
playing tryn, behind a ton because of lag, and yet somehow manage to kill most people in team fights without being able to see anything going on
the server was lagging so bad that in fights it would show me standing still yet I was actually elsewhere fighting
went from 1/3/4 to 8/3/8, 7 kills without dying... just wow at league, I need that to happen more often while randomly lagging
I found a video of a Vayne getting a penta kill while DCed.

Also.
Just played a game, got stuck supporting. Ugh.
So of course, I just pick Taric cause he's like my best support and I just wanna end the game fast.
Loading screen. God dammit, enemy support picked Lux. I'm gonna do stuff now.
Hecarim, Kayle, Akali, Caitlyn, and Taric (blue) vs (purple) Tryndamere, Jayce, Cassiopia, Miss Fortune and Lux.

Hecarim: We're invading their red.
Hecarim: Move at 1:50

I rush the forget all the way up there I want in on this stuff. Cause forget it, it's normals. Got up at 1:35.
They retreat ping me. Of course, when I play Taric, I ignore all retreat pings. Cause I'm loving Taric.
1:50 hits, they were waiting in the red top bush. I stun Jayce, he gets eaten alive, the rest run, Hec gets another kill on Cass who retreated top. He gets that red.
I recall, now entering lane with cloth armor, vision ward, 3 sight wards, and I already had placed a ward in their jungle at red.
I'm in the lane at level 1, Caitlyn already at level 3, Lux and MF at level 2. Somehow, they were unable to zone Caitlyn.
Bla bla boring laning stuff happens. My vision ward expires.

TRYN COMES DOWN TO GANK OH NO WHAT WILL LEVEL 4 TARIC DO!?
Taric gets a double kill on Lux and Tryndamere while Caitlyn was busy running. Cause I'm loving Taric. Don't retreat ping me.

Cait: I missed too much farm.
Cait was like 58 to MF's 22, meanwhile, Lux still pushing the lane with her failshots.

So... I start to wonder, how are the other lanes doing?
Oh. Score is like 20/3.

By the time I decided to go back to base (with like 50 HP), I had well enough to afford Aegis, boots, null-mantle, and some more wards.

I get bored with bot lane and start richarding around. I facecheck, I stun and shatter people, I start warding deep as forget in their jungle. And most important of all, ignored retreat pings.

So I had a ward between mid and bot lane, at the T intersection at the back of their jungle against their base wall. I see Cass run by it. I immediately head up there while typing in the chat "Cass you activated my trap card." She's nearly killing Akali oh no! Taric circles around behind her ignoring the forget out of the turrets and kills the snake bitch.

I was the only one that game who did not die, yet, I was the most brave.

It got so bad to the point I could zone them 1v5. They were afraid of me. Me and my Aegis, merc treads, sight stone, and wards.

Taric don't listen to no loving retreat pings.
Endgame score: 4/0/16, 7 cs
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 02:46:08 AM by Chrono »

..demoted again, idk how people play ranked lol
i wanna cryyyyyyyy

..demoted again, idk how people play ranked lol
i wanna cryyyyyyyy

How to win: Stop whining
Will you still lose: Yes
So then: At least you're not whining

How to win: Stop whining
Will you still lose: Yes
So then: At least you're not whining
will try this method

Fed Ahri is waaay too much fun.

I really wish teambuilder would come out sooner so I don't have to sit through all these people fighting over lane choices...

Winning a 4v5 is so satisfying, dear lord!!

Bound to happen that they implement an already popular feature. I've tried this out before.

Funny thing is, me and my friends often did proving grounds games with random champ picks and then they came up with ARAM. :P

Funny thing is, me and my friends often did proving grounds games with random champ picks and then they came up with ARAM. :P
Um.
Here's how it actually went down.

Some troll arranged team decided to all go mid, with the rules that they cannot go back unless they die, and they must always go mid. This inspired the community to make ARAM themselves, however, with only Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline being available, ARAM was originally played on Summoner's Rift. Everyone must go mid and cannot go back unless they died. Of course, being an unofficial mode, cheating happened sometimes.

Riot responded by making the tutorial map, Proving Grounds, into a single lane map for custom games. It included a built in feature where players could not buy items unless they had just spawned, and cannot recover from the platform.

Once the whole Freljord update came along with Trundle and Sejuani's reworks and the release of Lissandra. This is when they decided to make ARAM into a matchmaking queue, which then they made Howling Abyss to suit the whole Freljord theme going on.

is anyone getting such high ping?
while playing a game im getting ~400-800 ping, and i usually only get 70-100.