57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426579 times)

unrelated but am i the only one who is totally gay for leona, i mean damn she fine

one of the reasons why I am confident that I am straight

I used to main jungle udyr, but playing him top lane is so much more fun honestly

Whenever i try to play Udyr, i always feed. Hardest champion for me to play. (I'm more of a skillshot guy, I main Karma mid lane)

Edit: in that Leona picture, is that Ezreal in the background?? Lol..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:27:11 PM by elm »

Ezreal glaring in envy at Lux and Taric.

I'm not sure which one he's jealous over.

the crabs in that picture are super cute

They should do howling abyss beach style and have the crabs instead of poros.

All ez lack in that pic is a sandcastle. ahaha

one of the reasons why I am confident that I am straight

speak for yourself ):

Why did my picture change into a guitar..

call jungle
guy was like "umm im a designated jungler.."
so i say "well, thats why you have back-up plans for when someone picks your lane."
"2 jungle! :)"

i say "thats handicapped" since wtf?

10 seconds later he says "eat my stuff :)" and disconnects

why are people like this? pisses me off.

Must've not have done duo jungle properly.

I've done thresh + blitz duo jungle before and it worked well. You just alternate who gets the xp from creeps until level 6 and then you goon squad all the squishies by pulling them over a wall into the wraith pit or jungle and just beating the crap out of them, and then thresh can pull again and box if they try to run

Oh and also you invade their blue, have blitz pull it out when it's at like 500 hp and immediately double smite to steal it for yourself
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 06:53:17 AM by Cappytaino »

I recently learned how fun Cho'Gath is, and he's become my new main champion. The fear you instill in the hearts of your enemies when they see a giant six stacks demon alien is without compare, especially when they're launched in the air and immobilized as you eat them is without compare.

im prolly gonna get banned for leaving. last game i kept getting an error after champion select that said it couldnt connect and that my firewall was blocking the game or something, even though my firewall is disabled. and no matter how many times i reset my router or internet connection it would never let me connect. and now the game i just started its doing the same thing, and when i reset the client this happened:

idk what the forget its doing but it's been at this for like 20 minutes now so when i log in im prolly gonna get banned for double leaving -.-

edit:

well this makes me feel less worried

this means im safe right?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:13:30 PM by Stocking »

this means im safe right?

Yes, Loss Prevented doesn't count as a disconnect and therefore you won't be penalized. It happens.