57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426487 times)

can someone explain this summoner name thing to me? what's the "immunity"?

Man i totally expected to lose this one.

Two people autolocked to and they werent even the first to call it. The nasus called it first so he stayed nasus. I went thresh and mid when Khazix.

I solo'd bot while 3 cycled out roaming haha.

Eventually sona bot left Varus alone to help other lanes which was a mistake.

Don't matter if you call it first, staying is just as bad as locking in.

Don't matter if you call it first, staying is just as bad as locking in.
I know. I woulda switched after they locked in, but it all worked out in the end.

I know. I woulda switched after they locked in, but it all worked out in the end.
I'm a little more devious. If I call something like support and everyone argues over top and all lock in, I'll switch to a top champ too. lol

I just started playing this; how do I figure out what to put for my masteries/runes?

I just started playing this; how do I figure out what to put for my masteries/runes?
Look at guides, or just read the descriptions for each that you think would be good.

On another note, for some reason league disconnects a total of 5 times whenever the game starts loading so I get like 3 levels behind everyone and we end up losing. Repaired twice so far, on my third repair.

I just pick whatever masteries and runes i want to use. I dont even know if theyre good decisions.

If you just started, don't buy runes until you can get top tier ones. It's not worth the investment, and you can do without as long as you don't plan to do a whole ton of jungling.
Once you get to that point, though, I'd be more than happy to give recommendations.

Just played against a team with Xmithie and other XDG (Vulcun) smurfs in ranked 5s. Needless to say it didn't end well.

How do I counter Thornmail users as Nasus? I found myself surprisingly soft against Sion when he got thornmail on, coupled with his lifesteal that was almost as impressive as mine, I could only stand against him in 1v1 with a very small margin of health left after I kill him.

Out of 55 games I have played on Sivir I have won 38 of them, that gives me a near 70% win rate with sivir, I think I like her.

How do I counter Thornmail users as Nasus? I found myself surprisingly soft against Sion when he got thornmail on, coupled with his lifesteal that was almost as impressive as mine, I could only stand against him in 1v1 with a very small margin of health left after I kill him.

tl;dr: magic resist

can someone explain this summoner name thing to me? what's the "immunity"?
if you have name, say Funnelcake
and you didnt use that account for however much it says on there, your account will lose the "immunity"
immunity means no one can use that acc name until the immunity thing wears off, and the time the immunity expires is on the website :o

so if funnelcake was lvl 1, and you didnt do anytthing to it  but the name, it'll only have 6 months of immunity until someone can use it again.

So what if i keep playing on my account? do I have to change my name?