57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 425751 times)

Seriously phlack how do you get these stuff opponents, Running clarity @ lvl 30, no jungler??? teleport heal on adcarry?? Ryze buying dorans ring and rushing ap?????????????????????

Also my winstreak ended ;__;
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:58:06 AM by Sony »

Just played against a Teemo that couldn't take damage. Is this a known bug or something?

Just played against a Teemo that couldn't take damage. Is this a known bug or something?
Stop being blinded.  :cookieMonster:

Sounds like a huge problem though.

Goddamn.
Played a match with Ikayori, and he did okay, and I went 11/8, but we had two leavers and they had one. My final stand was great, I got my last three kills without dying once. However, I couldn't take down their Shen as I had barely finished my utility section before they got us.

haha evelynn is perfect for aram. steps for winning:
1. get lich bane
2. get any other ap item, pref. kage's into dfg for even more burst damage goodness
3. rally team up enough to push down their inhib and nexus turrets
4. pull back to your inhib turret and let them take outer
5. w past everyone and when a new enemy minion wave comes in, q one to get lich proc and start whacking nexus
6. watch as the other team frantically tries to shurelyas back to base and you win while laughing maniacally in allchat

That sounds like a blast

Anyway, on my third game with Ikayori, we finally pulled together a win. I was matched against a decent but rather unwary Teemo (as they always seem to be) and I snowballed into their inevitable surrender.

Seriously phlack how do you get these stuff opponents, Running clarity @ lvl 30, no jungler??? teleport heal on adcarry?? Ryze buying dorans ring and rushing ap?????????????????????
it was blind pick, and it's pretty random if the enemy has a jungler or not :c
that and nat dislikes draft because of the long start time

i wish i was pbat

he has like, 900k IP from referals alone, and god knows how much RP he got off that

i think he referred around 10,000 people and about 2/3 of those people are above level 5

it was blind pick, and it's pretty random if the enemy has a jungler or not :c
that and nat dislikes draft because of the long start time

No its not random i havent had a game without jungler since i was lvl 25

must be just na server being the casual server and euw the competive one

maybe
and it is pretty random...
most of the blind pick games don't have a jungler, very few actualy have one

I laugh so hard at some of the little children that play this game. Some of the can't even spell properly aha.

"report malz he nob and fed" when i have least deaths on the team and carried them all through the early game. This is the tristana that rocket jumps into the middle of team fights.

maybe
and it is pretty random...
most of the blind pick games don't have a jungler, very few actualy have one
It has to do with ELO. I feel like the more I lose, the less junglers I see in blind pick.

It has to do with ELO. I feel like the more I lose, the less junglers I see in blind pick.

Yeah i know but its harder to start explaining that theres a hidden elo than just saying what i said. Because saying that he plays in a low normalelo would be mean and i have noticed that if you say the truth in this topic you're instant starfish

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/20416054#history

Also theres this site called Lolking where you can easily checkout example everyone who plays from the bl forums - The link leads to my profile
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:10:25 PM by Sony »

i kinda figured it was something like that
if i play with my friend we normaly win, and he has a higher ranking, while if i go with 4 randoms, we normaly lose because of my lower ranking giving a stuff team
i think on their charts i'm rated a bit too low :I