57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 432158 times)

What was sivir doing
i have NO CLUE

i reported sivir and master yi for intentional feeding because HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE SO BAD

Bots can damage you with revive?

^That's been a recent bug w/ i think sunfire cape

The death recaps have always been buggy

but yeah this as well

Explains how Akali assisted a kill in a match she wasn't even in.

What should you get second on Caitlyn?

in most situations a phantom dancer or stattik shiv (personal preference), occasionally you can go infinity edge.

The only ADC I can do consistently well with is Caitlyn.
I personally rush IE if I'm doing well, then get zeal. If not, I'll get BF Sword, then zeal, then try to finish IE.
Then I'll go for bloodthirster, then finish zeal into PD or Stattik depending on the enemy team's comp/resistances.

Boots can fit anywhere in there so long as you have the extra pocket change after buying something.

I usually do bloodthirster into phantom on cait, followed up with either an infinity edge if doing well or last whisper if even.

so im debating whether im with blind people or just a bunch of trolls;

i went 4/8/15 as riven, but heres a few pointers on why it was such bad game
1. i was against a darius, and since hes a huge forgetin bully, i pinged for assistance a lot, but sadly our jungler did not help :(
2. as the one who engaged in most teamfights, i took down most ults so my team could get the kills (reason why i have such high fukn assists), and also while doing stuffloads of damage. while my lovely team says "riven why the forget are you never in teamfights like wtf"

i dont know if im either bad or im just matched with trolls.
our ahri kept  asking to surrender when she was feeding :<

karthus looks hella scary now