57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426545 times)

He is outclassed by many ADC's because of his short range and low mobility.
He has a dash. That is more mobility than some champions.

Prolly has best interview

Bubbadub has best mustache

Complexity win worlds pls

I'm at my dads and I cant wait to test my new MOBA-specific
mouse, plus I haven't got the opportunity to test the new patch.
I might start learning some graves, so any of you graves players?

mouse
I have the League of Legends edition of the Hex. B)

*ADC's. Vayne and Cait have a much better positioning system IMO, and Lucian's is free, and Trist can just jump very far away, and Ez has a flash... etc.

it had one of the slowest recovery out of most moves in the game, and it's a dash. dashes are pretty stuff compared to blinks and target hops (lee sin w)

There's still Ashe and Varus
and you're not even mentioning his strengths

Don't forget Graves' dash also gives him attack speed

I have a skin idea for teemo

Riot Teemo

His blowdart is replaced with a gun (smg pls)
He has army hat

and no not recon teemo because recon teemo sucks richard

*ADC's. Vayne and Cait have a much better positioning system IMO, and Lucian's is free, and Trist can just jump very far away, and Ez has a flash... etc.

Mobility is a huge thing for adcs yes, but you forget about all his strenghts. What makes up for his abit poorer mobility And.. Have you checked lcs lately? One of the more consistent picks is an adc without mobility. Kog. Funny huh? Now you'll probably refer to all Kog's strenghts and what makes him a consistent pick, but why couldn't you do the same with Graves derp. Everything is of course not centered around lcs but.. I've seen graves picked up several times. I think Rekkles played him as he got lucian banned and graves is ver similar.

kog gains so much range from his e and the range on his other abilities means that he doesnt need escapes
graves has nothing special on him, he is outclasses by other equally mobile adcs with better kits