57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426534 times)

There's only one way I can successfully play this game it seems.
Step 1: Instalock Ashe
Step 2: Turn on q
Step 3: Spam w

If I don't do this I lose to even beginner bots help.
Right click properly.

when i was under level 12 i played with smite and used it to last hit the large minion from the wave  :cookieMonster:

when i was under level 12 i played with smite and used it to last hit the large minion from the wave  :cookieMonster:

gg wp

when i was under level 12 i didnt think zac was a tank
and irelia was the hottest champ

when i was under level 12 i didnt think zac was a tank
and irelia was the hottest champ

when I introduced my friend to lol he said that there is something loveual going on with this game, and I asked how.
he randomly picked eve from the champion list and viewed her second skin and started laughing.

used to rush talisman of acension on every champ i played to make up for my terabad farm

stocking knows her stuff

>:-(

EDIT: and i thought I could play nasus, didn't realize before I used the correct build:

Rush Frozen hearth / Spirit Visage, follow up with iceborn gauntlet, then you have 40% CDR with Q on 2.4 cooldown, and you get tons of loving stacks. When you are done with the build you are tanky as forget and still have room for boots + 2 items. ggwp (you guys might think this does not work, but this advice comes from a nasus main who has never used this build before, and its just so good.)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:28:14 PM by Mocha Furrier »

riot is so silly
I think they're investigating Quinn's leap for some reason
every time I used it, there was a distance message that came up

riot is so silly
I think they're investigating Quinn's leap for some reason
every time I used it, there was a distance message that came up

yeah, I played ranked with my friend a few days ago, and there was two pieces of orange "3"'s in the chat.  They had timestamps but nothing else, my friend saw them too. rito what y doing

Do you guys smartcast? I tried it and I think it makes it a lot harder to land skillshots if you can't see the range indicator. Smite is better on smartcast though.

Do you guys smartcast? I tried it and I think it makes it a lot harder to land skillshots if you can't see the range indicator. Smite is better on smartcast though.

There is a setting for smartcast where you can see the indicator by holding down the button.

I use smartcast on EVERYTHING lol. Anything else would be impossible for me now. Only thing I dont have smartcast on is stuff that charges, like Varus/xerath/vi Q. Because if you enable smartcast on those they shoot on the first button push.

I use smartcast on EVERYTHING lol. Anything else would be impossible for me now. Only thing I dont have smartcast on is stuff that charges, like Varus/xerath/vi Q. Because if you enable smartcast on those they shoot on the first button push.
If you smartcast on those then you hold it down and it charges (while displaying a range indicator). When you let it go it casts.
I've been smartcasting on everything since season 1, lol.