57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426416 times)

People ban Lee Sin?

I thought he was a pretty bad champ. Guess everyone I've seen play him just did really bad.
Lee Sin is an incredibly strong champ. Put him in the hands of someone halfway decent and he will snowball very hard.

Lee Sin is an incredibly strong champ. Put him in the hands of someone halfway decent and he will snowball very hard.
against baddies.

against baddies.

No. On professional level, Look at Moscow5's diamondprox for example. Or voyboy.

Also anyone wondering about switches between dignitas clg and curse
Voyboy is clgs top now and hotshotgg is jungling

Saintvicous is jungling for curse

AND crumbzz moved into dignitas top lane. It all conufses me

i faceroll ryze as ahri.

every

single

time.

I find this funny as ryze counters ahri mid pretty good ;___;. Never lost to ahri. Ryze stronk
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 11:27:00 PM by Sony »

Gave my friend advice on how to win his game as karthus while I was in school today using steam mobile lol

I find this funny as ryze counters ahri mid pretty good ;___;. Never lost to ahri. Ryze stronk
Duh, just snare and unload on her butt, even if she hits you, ryze tank very big.
Orion must fight a lot of AP ryze or somestuff like that.

What role is he supposed to be played as? I see him in the jungle a lot but all of his ganks have failed whenever I play against him.

What role is he supposed to be played as? I see him in the jungle a lot but all of his ganks have failed whenever I play against him.

Jungle or solotop. Like they say, Lee's easy to get used to but hard to master

Duh, just snare and unload on her butt, even if she hits you, ryze tank very big.
Orion must fight a lot of AP ryze or somestuff like that.
either i'm good, they suck, or ahri counters ryze, cause i've never lost against a ryze. they literally cannot do crap to me early game and once i have teased them down with a single orb + foxfire i can just full combo unleash and he's dead.

ahri's super tanky too.

I just played my first pvp with Ryze (with only having 1 ai game from months ago with him).

Seen enemy team had Ahri. Was expecting to put some more input into this discussion, however, to my surprise, Twitch was mid.
I was destroying him, having fun, aiding other lanes here and there. Suddenly midgame kicks in. What the forget is my team even doing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Caitlyn feeding
Sion waiting for last hits on champs so he can "jajajaja ur all nobs"
Shen and Cassi recalling in the middle of lane/jungle all the time

Then lategame kicked in. This is when I realized that when my team is actually together, we can literally ace them no matter who we focus. This is a huge advantage so I give my team a little strat.
"Just defend, and let them feed us for a bit." "Don't ever charge out. Ever."
Sion, being an idiot (also had sorc boots with an AD build), said "you guys noobs i rather play solo", ran top, and continuously fed.
Enemy attacked, we could still kill them 4v5, but caused a few casualties.

Suddenly the rest of my team decides to be Sion without the chatrage, took the biggest bait in the world, and ran into a 2v5, followed by another 1v5 afterwards, Sion already being dead. I was alone to defend everything. I took one or two of them down before I couldn't do anything anymore.

I still hate blind pick. And this is why.

I've only played like 3 ryze games after I hit level 30 and most of them turned out like that one. Late game, team doing everything wrong and taking down 2/3 people with you as they kill your nexus.

NickTheSushi - NickTheSushi - 30 - NA

No. On professional level, Look at Moscow5's diamondprox for example. Or voyboy.
except he was talking about halfway-decent people, not pros

i kill leesin and their top for a double kill then our bot and mid help him snowball back. yeah, against bads.

anybody up for a game?

woot first game on BLOCKO TEAM we won!!!1!1 leblanc was bad.