57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 431311 times)

splash applies to range attacks too. :p

With a lesser effect of course.

Edit: Just remembered I accidentally wasted some RP.
When I went to buy Kha'Zix a few days ago, I accidentally bought Elise. Refund feature 'currently unavailable'.

Fffuuu....

Edit 2: Item reworks?

Finally!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:30:39 PM by Chrono »

queue of 3000:
est. time of enter - 5 minutes
actual time of enter - 5 hours

forget you league, i have nothing else to do and you have to ruin my day.

My new rule: Surrender = no honorable

that or i leave the game. i don't wanna feed the ultra fed rengar more then he already is.
he already one shots me, which is more than enough.

So much this
I had a game earlier today where the AP players on my team kept on trying to surrender and the rest of us denied it. I was doing decently as Ashe, getting a couple of really great kills.
We eventually lost due to my support going 1/12 as anivia

that or i leave the game. i don't wanna feed the ultra fed rengar more then he already is.
he already one shots me, which is more than enough.
How people feed him is beyond me.
His win rate has been declining ever since his nerf. lol

Also, you obviously aren't an honorable opponent when rengar is oneshotting you.

Also, you obviously aren't an honorable opponent when rengar is oneshotting you.
was an example, but i don't understand this logic. care to explain?

was an example, but i don't understand this logic. care to explain?
You do bad and give up, opposite of honorable. lol

You do bad and give up, opposite of honorable. lol
Honorable =/= good.

Giving up is dishonorable though.

the honour thing isnt for player skill

Then again, never giving up, like me, is also considered dishonorable, according to a lot of the players I play with.

I find it funny that they have nothing to say when we win a game that would have otherwise been a surrender, had I hit the 'yes' button.

Then again, never giving up, like me, is also considered dishonorable, according to a lot of the players I play with.

I find it funny that they have nothing to say when we win a game that would have otherwise been a surrender, had I hit the 'yes' button.
The problem with LoL players (and pretty much everyone else) is that when they think it is impossible to win they surrender, which robs them of experience on how to win, or at least play, a losing game. Even if you have hopelessly lost, you could try some interesting strategies and see if you can at least slow down their win. And then you could apply those effective strategies to a much closer losing game and actually win.

The problem with LoL players (and pretty much everyone else) is that when they think it is impossible to win they surrender, which robs them of experience on how to win, or at least play, a losing game. Even if you have hopelessly lost, you could try some interesting strategies and see if you can at least slow down their win. And then you could apply those effective strategies to a much closer losing game and actually win.
Couldn't have said it better. Glad somebody understands my mentality.