57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426053 times)

so 1v1s in mortal kombat mean nothing?
1v1s in starcraft?

1v1 is a skill in itself.

forget off homie.

What if you play as fiora against vlad, and immediately when you ult him, he pools. Now is that balanced?

LoL isn't designed that every champ would be balanced to be played against. Think a little bit. Mortal Kombat and Starcraft is completely different.

I'd like to see YOU play against Teemo as Singed, now how easy would that be?

You still have a good point, 1v1 against a mirror is relying on the skill level, but what if we are talking about blind pick?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:10:19 PM by Mocha Furrier »

so 1v1s in mortal kombat mean nothing?
1v1s in starcraft?

1v1 is a skill in itself.

forget off homie.
your point doesn't conflict with his

What if you play as fiora against vlad, and immediately when you ult him, he pools. Now is that balanced?

LoL isn't designed that every champ would be balanced to be played against. Think a little bit. Mortal Kombat and Starcraft is completely different.

I'd like to see YOU play against Teemo as Singed, now how easy would that be?

You still have a good point, 1v1 against a mirror is relying on the skill level, but what if we are talking about blind pick?
league is designed to be balanced.

I'm too tired to argue with you so whatever you guys can "win" this one. ;)

but what if we are talking about blind pick?
The argument started about the new 1v1/2v2 map. At this point, no one knows whether Riot will use the traditional blind or draft picks methods. No one knows whether or not people will be able to use the same champions. So it very well could be mirror-like.

Although, the whole premise of "what if you get counterpicked" is flawed. The game mode is about first blood/ 100 minions/ 1st tower. There will not be a late game where one champion is a super hard counter to the other. In addition, we will be seeing the same sorts of champions battling each other. If it is for ad carry, there will be two carries battling, not a carry vs a bruiser. Sure, Quinn has a blind and could be considered OP in carry v. carry duels, but if lane countering was so powerful then everyone will scramble for Quinn and their bot lane would always win.

Basically, 1v1 is an actual test of skill. People don't need to pick the same champion because they have different preferences and it doesn't really matter in such a short gamemode. And I'm sure that after a best of whatever match, the best at a position will come out on top.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:34:01 PM by Doomonkey »

thank you for stopping because this is hurting

also, at this moment I have two pentakills in my match history
huzzah for me

I'm too tired to argue with you so whatever you guys can "win" this one. ;)
League is designed to be balanced as a team game.
Not every champion is balanced 1v1, which is why one champ may seem op when laning against a certain champ but then they may seem up when laning against a different champ.

I had an awesome game (judging by my own standards) on twisted treeline today. :) Never pulled a 0 deaths before

And no.. none of the guys in the other team ever went afk.

Annie was the star in our team (even though the rest of us did fairly well too). She could 1v3 all day long.

edit: did another TT and got 12/1/9 with Ashe. The thing about this game was that Cho were afk until I made like lvl 7 so Malph and I were alone pwning and then when he came back Malph started reconnecting and stuff, because of lag, all the time. And then Cho left again. My team were such a mess and their team were fully active. Still won by far.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:12:56 PM by Sleven »

you're only as good as how bad the other team is

this goes for every game of league

haha

your annie was a smurf, hence the "leveling up is going to be boring" part

legends speak of an AS/MS veigar with 600+ AP
nobody has seen and lived

i started jungling and playing ranked again

lol. only 2 games but still, don't plan on changing anything in my play style as of right now

you're only as good as how bad the other team is

you're only as bad as how good the other team is

The new tier system is really stuff compared to old elo

bored of soloque now, -26 for losses +13 for wins. I dont have enough time to grind that stuff just so i can go 5wins 2losses and be back where i started

My best friend is a booster on this one boosting website.

I was at his house while he was boosting and we won like 5 games.

It's nice because I can hop on the free ELO express any time I want and duo with the account he's boosting. WoOOOOO

My best friend is a booster on this one boosting website.

I was at his house while he was boosting and we won like 5 games.

It's nice because I can hop on the free ELO express any time I want and duo with the account he's boosting. WoOOOOO
you know that's against the summoner's code and pros have been banned/revoked stuff for doing that