Author Topic: Glass/Gloss got banned.  (Read 11569 times)

it's not nice to talk about yourself that way.
Seriously. Im not Glass.

And also, how do you think im glass from anything ive said.

it's not nice to talk about yourself that way.

He's not Glass. Lay off.

glase

glace

glazz

if he has money he can keep making accounts forever.

you mean if he keeps begging other people for it

What?

proof he's not glass

glass begged me and some other people to buy him a key. i had $20 laying around so i bought it for him. glass has only bought 1 key.

proof he's not glass

glass begged me and some other people to buy him a key. i had $20 laying around so i bought it for him. glass has only bought 1 key.
what's the ID?

proof he's not glass

Actully he has...3. ;_;

proof he's not glass

This statement has flaws. Glass used your money to buy an account, so it's technically still Glass.

As i said were irl friends and he told me he had 3Keys. One Steam. 35122 And other he never told me.

This statement has flaws. Glass used your money to buy an account, so it's technically still Glass.

uh, i never said it wasn't his, i said i bought it meaning he never bought anything with his money. i bought it and gave it to glass.

Regardless, he'll be back. He'll be back...

Also eussorus. If the reason you think im glass is because i say were irl friends..that is sad.

Regardless, he'll be back. He'll be back...

when he finds $20 lying around and a stamp, yes.