Author Topic: SUPER SWAGALICIOUS SWAGWAR 2012  (Read 2421 times)

somehow i can tell youre ugly through the basket


Better pic for OP

brother I'm smart math bitch.

I use pemdas, for Please Excuse My Dope Ass Swag

stuff it's attack of the huge-ass swag thimbles

run


my laundry basket is square and i don't have giant sunglasses :[


Who's gonna be the ultimate swag father?


I GOTTA DIVIDE MY SWAG

sit right there son yo swag about to look like RAG

#kingofswag

sit right there son yo swag about to look like RAG

#kingofswag

This, and I dare say it's SAG



SUPERSWAGX2222
BUT IT GOT SO MUCH $WAG I CANT PUT IT ON YET

prepare to get unswagged in

>see picture
>eyes dart straight to the left as soon as I see a bionicle part
>I think I need to lay off the legos for a while

But yeah that's got some swag rite thar

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg804/scaled.php?server=804&filename=imagegle.jpg&res=landing[/i mg]SUPERSWAGX2222
BUT IT GOT SO MUCH $WAG I CANT PUT IT ON YET

xxXXSwagbrol337s|\|1p3R420R34lt4l|<XXxx