Songs that make you feel emotions

Author Topic: Songs that make you feel emotions  (Read 1401 times)

- Such Great Heights by The Postal Service | This reminds me of good times in the summer a long time ago, it also makes me really sad when I hear it because I have never been satisfied with my life except when I was younger, and only then in the summer.
oh my
i remember hearing this in the car a looooooong time ago
my sister was playing it and i thought it was cool ;-;

What's playing at this very moment:

This is a Call - Thousand Foot Krutch

And as I was typing it changed to:

Rawkfist - Thousand Foot Krutch

Completely different emotions but yeah.

Bon Iver
Iron and Wine
City in Color

listen to these bands now

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:14:24 PM by Blue_Eagle »

mmmmmmmmhmmmhmhmhm
love this song, but the nine inch nails version sucks
it was actually made by the nine inch nails. johnny cash covered it actually. he didn't make it

Really depends on my mood and situation, there are songs I used to listen to religiously because of how I felt, but sadly now that I don't feel it no songs really get me emotional in anyway except wanting to dance my funky ass off.

Though maybe some old Moby songs, but even that would be 50/50 nostalgia.

More Than a Feeling makes me feeling feelings.

Hey OP, Hurt isn't by Johnny Cash, it's by NIN. He reperformed it.

Also I like Such Great Hights. C:

The Lone Deranger - Vildhjarta. The intro really gets me, and the end breaks me. Such a loving awesome some.

When the Moment's Gone - Sikth. Just the way the song was composed it amazing. The lyrics are awesome, as the riffs are insane.

- Hurt by Johnny Cash | This really makes me sad. It reminds me of how I was in the past. I used to be deeply emotionally disturbed, and I would hurt myself because of it. Now I am better, but thinking about who I was a few years ago kills me because I'm almost the exact opposite now.

Ugh, that's such an ugly cover. Johnny Cash is way past his prime.
Trent Reznor does it much, much better.

Self Delete is painless
won't back down - johnny cash