Kalphiter
18 (21.4%)
Lub
20 (23.8%)
I perfer Host by myself.
46 (54.8%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: May 27, 2012, 07:24:11 AM

Author Topic: Which you perfer use server service of Kalphiter's or Lub's?  (Read 7576 times)

In the last 2 days alone Kalph's server has had 1 hour 4 minutes downtime.
False.

You're such a bullstuffter.

kalph sure is making a huge effort to push his product here.

Kalphiter, what are you trying to do by constantly trying to disprove everything Lub says? He can start a dedicated hosting service if he wants to, it isn't your exclusive domain.

False.

You're such a bullstuffter.
Ok yeah sorry, I was bullstuffting. It was actually 1 hour 10 minutes.

You going to tell me a 3rd party monitoring service used by Fortune 500 companies is lying? Ok then!

all this just proves that you cant rely on any community member to run a successful service.

let me remind you all of bjwaybandit

i understand kalphiter aggression towards this but tbh he should be open for some competition.

i understand kalphiter aggression towards this but tbh he should be open for some competition.
He should, competition is healthy, it should make him strive to make his product better, not lash back with emotion and anger.

he should busy himself at finishing BL cloud or whatever that fail was.

hes a busybody that cant help but start things and give up on them when they arent popular.

someone just pat the guy on the back already so he will give it a rest.

He should, competition is healthy, it should make him strive to make his product better, not lash back with emotion and anger.
You literally are only doing this out of spite. You're the one complaining about my "emotion and anger".

I have no idea why people think I'm not able to defend myself. What the forget are you guys talking about?

You literally are only doing this out of spite. You're the one complaining about my "emotion and anger".

I have no idea why people think I'm not able to defend myself. What the forget are you guys talking about?
Why are you so sure he's doing it solely out of spite?

Nah I'm not, there are a few technologies I need to learn for my job, this seems like an ideal platform to learn and develop those with.

Competition is good my friend, embrace it and run with it!

Last I checked, Lub is lacking in knowledge on how to go about making remote console and start/stop. How do plan on going about doing this?

Last I checked, Lub is lacking in knowledge on how to go about making remote console and start/stop. How do plan on going about doing this?
Actually I really doubt Lub is incapable of that.

It's already made, just had to ask your buddy Nullable on how to bypass the launcher, he was a great help.

He had to ask someone how to bypass the launcher.

I lost what little hope was left.