Old Add-On Dump - New working Flashlight

Author Topic: Old Add-On Dump - New working Flashlight  (Read 51695 times)

Well, Here is my list:
Player_ZombieDog
AI_Parasite
PeopleMods_CityRP
Script_BlockCity
Vehicle_Missile

Ill upload more once i open up my 3 year old drive, brb

Blockcity. . .   FWN!

Edit:
Well, Here is my list:

PeopleMods_CityRP

Oh god you posted THAT!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:14:13 PM by shadow297 »

Tool wand is not showing up in add ons, i changed the name, and looked in the files. . .

. . .

Why'd you post that if it isnt even ported!
It's ported, you poophead, It probably broke with an update. If I can fix that I will.
There are NO ported add-ons here because nowone has given me any add-ons to port.

Well, Here is my list:
Player_ZombieDog
AI_Parasite
PeopleMods_CityRP
Script_BlockCity
Vehicle_Missile

Ill upload more once i open up my 3 year old drive, brb
Zombie Dogs was really buggy and glitchy. That also better be the newer, better City RPG

It's ported, you poophead

Isnt that what porting means? bringing it back from the dead after a large update like V8 killed it?

That also better be the newer, better City RPG

Lol, its not even city rpg, its an rp, the jobs are like superstar, kidsuperstar, very poor person, very VERY poor person. . . .sign twirler -.-
It was made when people knew how to RP and not run around mindlessly and shoot people
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 05:08:05 PM by shadow297 »

Has the EMP Rifle :P http://www.mediafire.com/?o722eyk228q09rh
Last couple hostings I've gotten bugged for this weapon, and for those who've not seen it, it's a blue projectile that temporarily stuns vehicles and dismounts players with a particle effect. Continued firing will prolong the stun but deal very much less damage then the original shot. Naturally works best on transports and air vehicles :3

Isnt that what porting means? bringing it back from the dead after a large update like V8 killed it?
It's in post-v9 format but a small update probably killed it, or prevented it from loading.
Not like in v8 how it completely changed add-on formatting.

Just a question before i post a-bunch of bad add-ons, we can post whatever we want here right? no banning involved?

Just a question before i post a-bunch of bad add-ons, we can post whatever we want here right? no banning involved?
I'm sure people may mind if ya post entirely broken add-ons that usually get people in trouble (aka Ion Cannon/Mini Nuke, fixed version or not (:<) or any aimbots or so on). But otherwise you'd probably not get in any trouble. Maybe.

Pokemon Attacks (edited legend spells)

F-18 Jet

Paper Airplane

Overlapping Bricks

If anyone important tells me to remove a link i kindly will.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 07:11:32 PM by shadow297 »

I still have the Wall-E player-type if anyone's interested in it.
I've also made a modified version of it myself where you can't strafe unless moving forward or back, forward speed is reduced from 12 to 9, and you jump less than half has high.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:41:20 AM by BlockoCrafter »

Overlapping Bricks

If anyone important tells me to remove a link i kindly will.

Whats the command?

Whats the command?
Quote from: server.cs, line 23
function serverCmdToggleOB(%client)

Also the guy who made this was stupid

That isnt old at all, and i think that was fail-binned, might get banned.

Just because he made an add-on that bypasses the building rules, doesn't make him stupid.

Hi guys, can someone give me the link to the Demogun (not Demothenes Pistol) please?

Sadly, I don't remember who made it.