Lets work together to make the worst minecraft texture pack ever.

Author Topic: Lets work together to make the worst minecraft texture pack ever.  (Read 23985 times)

editing

the cauldron is now an incinerator
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:23:30 AM by *FacePalm* »

Someone make the minecart rails say LOL so you leave a trail of lols as you pass over them.  I would but I'm on my phone.

Rules:
4:You cannot change a block that has been edited unless it breaks one the above rules.

Should we also add the other png files to "complete" the texture pack?

http://upurload.com/dl/?n=8929
Use this file from now on.  It is a .zip.  I added mobs, start updating those, too.

brown shrooms, reeds, gold, iron, diamond blocks, sticky piston, mossy cobblestone, cracked stone bricks, mossy stone bricks and white stone
brown shrooms are poo, weed! iron is tough, gold is dumb, diamond is cool, you can tell which pistons are sticky now, touched up stones
if you want to go over my textures go on ahead
oh, someone make all the wheat have the same texture

Dude, you don't go and edit 10 at once. It ruins variety, not to mention you did nearly the SAME thing for almost every one of your edits.

Dude, you don't go and edit 10 at once. It ruins variety, not to mention you did nearly the SAME thing for almost every one of your edits.

there have been 10+ edits before me and nobody even touched the blocks i changed
but whatever

Yes but the rules are that you can't edit more than one at once.

my stone brick edits still count because theyre all one block, they just use a different texture and damage values

ogm gyuz i mad crepr llok beutiafull!!!1111!1!1one!!1

NOEDIT:
i asol amde clods llok rpic!111!!!11!!1

NOEDIT 2:
rran iz cokiez!1!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 05:25:25 PM by comedy101experiments »

Comedy you bork the rules only ooe bl0ck at a time.

Comedy you bork the rules only ooe bl0ck at a time.
ogm i ddi tehm 1 ata tim.

there have been 10+ edits before me and nobody even touched the blocks i changed
but whatever
That doesn't matter, let others do something. Don't be an ass and edit them all.
my stone brick edits still count because theyre all one block, they just use a different texture and damage values
This is exactly why they DON'T qualify, you copied someone else's over 4-5 other unique textures.