Author Topic: The Western Frontier - Revival  (Read 2552 times)

"You suck at posting wanted signs all over town. Here, le' me do it for ya"

Frank posts the remaining wanted signs all over town, the right way.

Not Wanted signs.
Signs that say "WE HAVE THE BEST SPICED WINE. COME TO RICKY CHANG'S CHINA LAND."

Not Wanted signs.
Signs that say "WE HAVE THE BEST SPICED WINE. COME TO RICKY CHANG'S CHINA LAND."

Still.

"I heard that theres a bandit all over the west. Have some signs I need to put up"
"Let me show you one"
WANTED:

ESPENSO DEL BEALA
REWARD: $50,000

"See?"

Name: Steven Curtis
Affiliation: Wanderer
Transportation: n/a
Inventory: Winchester Model 1895, .30-40 Krag Rounds (25), Colt Peacemaker revolver, .45 rounds (24), Hunting knife, canteen, 8 dollars

Still.

"I heard that theres a bandit all over the west. Have some signs I need to put up"
"Let me show you one"
WANTED:

ESPENSO DEL BEALA
REWARD: $50,000

"See?"
"Me no offer bandit boy... Perhaps you need ask the Sheriff..."
Note I speak in a thick Chinese accent.

I tear a poster off of a wall, "Wine, ehh??" I walk over  to Mr. Cheng's shop. "Eh amigo, free wine, yes? I do dirty work for you?"

Name: John Jacobson
Affiliation: Outlaws, Bank Robber
Transportation: Brown horse
Inventory: Butcher Knife,  Revolver, 56dollars, 37 rounds, keys to house

my father left when i was young, so a group of robbers picked me and up raised me and i am one of them now.

I tear a poster off of a wall, "Wine, ehh??" I walk over  to Mr. Cheng's shop. "Eh amigo, free wine, yes? I do dirty work for you?"
"Yes, yes, free wine... Feng hwa! *Unintelligible chinese*. I do need more guards here. Those men. They look at ME funny."
A young woman, clad in a traditional chinese outfit comes out and puts 2 Flagons on he table.

I stare at the man oddly and ask, "What do I do?"

I stare at the man oddly and ask, "What do I do?"
"I want you question him why he look at me."

I slowly back out of the door with a bottle of wine

Said person stands up and says:
"Hey, Compadre, it looks like you're invading our spot."
The man says this as he is fingering his gun, as if it were a woman.

"What, this?" I hold up the wine and gently slide my hand over the handle of my pistol and grip it. "It's just so good..." I pull the hammer back.

"I wouldn't be doing that if I were you, Compadre" says the man, grinning with his face gleaming with a certain smugness.
"Bad luck doing that, Compadre..."
He starts fingering his own pistol.

"Hehe.." I chuckle in my deep Spanish voice. "Eh amigo.." I drop the bottle and it breaks revealing it's emptiness.

The man pulls up his gun in great agility, and points it at your head. You however match this speed, and point your gun at his head.
"Impressive Compadre" He says "For a dirty border crossing monkey foreigner, you're rather quick, Compadre.".
The way he says Compadre, sounds as if he is taunting you secretly.