Author Topic: Glass - "Blockland doesn't mean stuff" (Ranting on Blockland/Forums)  (Read 13935 times)

There are pictures.
Even though pictures can be faked, I would believe them because it's usual for you to behave that way.
Do you have any proof that you didn't say that?
All i got to offer is the ChatLog from that day.

Like i was once told. Keep raging then EVERYONE will be pissed at you :P  :cookieMonster:

Alright. Uploaded them to MediaFire for you. Zipped the chat log from May 22-24.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3b11musj8345wjo

Can you believe Glass? He just apologized to me and the forums and then went back to raging...

Can you believe Glass? He just apologized to me and the forums and then went back to raging...
That's Glass for you.

I thought he was an OK guy, but now I realize he is a complete asshat.

Reposting for people to see

I'm the "Tobias Schulte" in the picture.]

Dark, you can't really say anything based on the fact that you censored toms chat and the fact that you were practically asking for backtalk in that pic.

Dark, you can't really say anything based on the fact that you censored toms chat and the fact that you were practically asking for backtalk in that pic.

granted, i said that to insult him, but insulting someone doesn't give grounds to steal a stage i worked on. and i was showing the backfire.

This is a game literally created to SHARE BUILDS.

This has been said a million times before, if you can't handle someone using your build, then don't build.

This has been said a million times before, if you can't handle someone using your build, then don't build.

i don't think you understand that it's like say, i took your script and reuploaded it as if it was my own. there's not a way to stop it, there's not a way to stop people from doing it, but i told him directly not to use it

Glass clearly demontrates that he used his build in an attempt to piss him off. The funny part is that it's actually working.

mad =/= showing they stole a build

Im on server again. :P

more like don't host your build. the only problem arises when people take credit for your build. this is why people are told to hide their name.

Yes, I meant don't host it/share it in any way, and I stay to what I said.