Author Topic: Glass - "Blockland doesn't mean stuff" (Ranting on Blockland/Forums)  (Read 13976 times)

so basically the 2k id is glass?

so basically the 2k id is glass?
yeah, but i don't know how he aquired one, you have to have a paid email, and he always used the newer IDs.

he bought an ID from a third party retailer. in case he ever gets perma'd to the point where his credit card is blocked, there's nothing stopping him from buying from a third party unless baddy has any jurisdiction over their sales.

when he gets perma'd to the point where his credit card is blocked, there's nothing stopping him from buying from a third party unless baddy has any jurisdiction over their sales.

baddy only gives card blocks to people who have either threatened blockland, the forum, his site, or have received multiple perma bans and have bought new keys. the chances of him getting that many bans before he gets all tuckered out are slim.

Glass' first forums account was perma'd for spamming Badspot's site.

Ik i been acting this way. But this time i really didn't do it. Because I'm sure as hell not rcblm.

He's worse than Setro2. ;_;

Ik i been acting this way. But this time i really didn't do it. Because I'm sure as hell not rcblm.

He's worse than Setro2. ;_;
so basically you're saying you didnt say anything in that chat.

so basically you're saying you didnt say anything in that chat.
Yes.

I call bullstuff.
I been ruining my rep anyway. Why would i deny something that could basically help me... I swear. This wasn't me :/

I been ruining my rep anyway. Why would i deny something that could basically help me... I swear. This wasn't me :/
your rep is ruined already you lied to us about designer and we had to bust you ourselves and you are just a plain dumbass soo.

it was you.

timestamps add up, you were glass at the time these pictures.
most likely he said he was rcblm to get people to think he was the impostor or to shift the heat to someone else. either way he failed because he outed himself with the timestamps.