Author Topic: Keybinding 'Error'  (Read 530 times)

Not sure if this was intentional or not, but I was making a calculator gui and tried making the buttons work on my numpad. I end up trying to do the 'MINUS' keybind. I make sure by testing the keybind on my option's Controls tab and it comes up with 'MINUS' for the numpad one. And the same with the one on a regular keyboard. I set a keybind with the - button on my numpad and test it. It does not work, but the one that is not on my numpad does. I go to my calculator gui and set it as 'NUMPADMINUS' and it works. So I was wondering if this was a tiny error with controls.

Is it?

You should either use an actionmap for your GUI or you should allow for direct text input through a GuiTextEditCtrl. The second option is the better one.

You should either use an actionmap for your GUI or you should allow for direct text input through a GuiTextEditCtrl. The second option is the better one.
Nah I already got my gui down, but I'm saying that when you press - on your numpad to set a keybind, it sets the one on your keyboard, 'MINUS', instead of 'NUMPADMINUS'.