Author Topic: At the beach.  (Read 1437 times)

let me get this correct

you are 'enjoying the beach'

but instead of soaking in the enjoyment of getting salty and wrapping yourself in seaweed

you decide to post it on an internet forum for legos filled with teenagers

on your mobile device

oh what fun

Well actually it wasn't the best beach. I was bored. I did have some fun.

I met this hot vixen at the beach named linda and I had a real fun time with her.

every time i see a thread where someone finally gets out of the house and does something like this, they seem to be spending that time on the forums?
backwards world

every time i see a thread where someone finally gets out of the house and does something like this, they seem to be spending that time on the forums?
backwards world
>have fun in real life
>wonders if forum has had such fun with same activity
>makes thread

i know it sounds far fetched bro but that stuff can go through a person's mind

something about the op seems fishy.

Nothing like going out to do something you could do at home.

Nothing like going out to do something you could do at home.
atmosphere. it's the reason we don't sit at home all day.

Is going to the beach a big deal for people who dont live in areas with a shore?

Is going to the beach a big deal for people who dont live in areas with a shore?
Probably if you'd have to go out of your way to get there. I have to drive five hours before I hit the ocean.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 06:58:13 AM by Dr.Block »

I'm not going to the beach :c

forget it I'll go to "the island"

I live thirty minutes or less from the shore, inc. Atlantic City, Ocean City, Wildwood, and Sea Isle.

LIFE IS GOOD

I live thirty minutes or less from the shore, inc. Atlantic City, Ocean City, Wildwood, and Sea Isle.

LIFE IS GOOD
Lucky.

If I don't get lost in the woods I can get to green river where I get muddy and eaten up by bugs... Close enough to the beach.