Author Topic: Ban Reasons  (Read 2777 times)

Not useful to me.

Then don't post here.

If it's good? Free to post.
If it's bad? Free to post.
If you don't need it/have any opinion about it? Get out. That is a completely unnecessary post and you should feel bad.

There are 99.9% Add-Ons out there that are not useful to you. You don't go around and slam the fact that it's not useful to you in every single one of them.

Then don't post here.

If it's good? Free to post.
If it's bad? Free to post.
If you don't need it/have any opinion about it? Get out. That is a completely unnecessary post and you should feel bad.

There are 99.9% Add-Ons out there that are not useful to you. You don't go around and slam the fact that it's not useful to you in every single one of them.
I was just stating my opinion, don't get so upset.
Further more, I have a right to say what I like about files people make, that doesn't make me a bad person.

I was just stating my opinion, don't get so upset.
What is the point of posting in a thread and saying "not useful to me"?

I have a right to say what I like about files people make, that doesn't make me a bad person.

This is about something unrelated. You weren't saying what you liked, you were being dismissive. Twelve subsections down you get banned for that.

I wasn't stating it was bad, or horrible.

I was intending it's not useful to me. It's a nice add-on however, but it's something I won't use. I wasn't trying to be upset anyone in anyway.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:15:20 PM by Navaro »

I was intending it's not useful to me. It's a nice add-on however, but it's something I won't use. I wasn't trying to be upset anyone in anyway.

Did anybody ask you whether you thought it was useful or told you to use it?
I don't just randomly call a person selling a house, say "I don't want to buy this house" and hang up.

Did anybody ask you whether you thought it was useful or told you to use it?
I don't just randomly call a person selling a house, say "I don't want to buy this house" and hang up.
That is a different situation, that's nothing like this forum.

Different situation, same example.

HAHAHA
Oh wow

People put work into building the house.
I put work into writing the code. (Not as much work, or I wouldn't be giving it away for free on a forum where the chances of anyone actually thanking or paying me are slim at best.)

The situation is exactly the same. How would you like it if someone came to your job and said "Not useful to me" whenever you created anything?