Author Topic: Dwarf Playertype  (Read 1564 times)

DWARF PLAYERTYPES

I had an idea for a playertype, this might help for rpgs or tdms. This is the dwarf playertype. It will look like a regular player but stubbier and shorter. The dwarf will be strong, more hp and have the same speed as regular players. I would really thank whoever creates this for me. I don't script, but I eventually will. I think there should be a model for the dwarf, it would have a funny walking animation. I want the dwarves to run or walk like a WoW dwarf. Thank you for spending your time reading this.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:25:52 PM by OzmarBlock »

First Post.
First Toast.

Taken.

First Post.
First Toast.

Taken.
Don't do this, any more
Just don't

Use a playertype that has more health than the default, then use the set player scale better event to make it short. I know the set player scale better thing is on RTB in some event pack, but I'm not sure which.

Use a playertype that has more health than the default, then use the set player scale better event to make it short. I know the set player scale better thing is on RTB in some event pack, but I'm not sure which.
This will help Rpg Makers and TDM makers without having to make large events into a spawn.

This will help Rpg Makers and TDM makers without having to make large events into a spawn.
It's only one event. You set the playertype through TDM or Slayer or whatever then use "onplayertouch>setplayerscalebetter" and change the size. It's very easy.

Done, submitted to RTB.

stinks that we don't have some sort of gmod scaling ability, where we can shorten the body without shrinking and stretching all the other parts.

You mean, like a script?

Because FFC and some events can do that.

You think scale 0.7 is good?

In my opinion, around that size is probably good. But is it possible for you to make it sort of wider and thicker?

In my opinion, around that size is probably good. But is it possible for you to make it sort of wider and thicker?
Yes but it will look stretched.

What I think is that the torso would be a little larger than normal.

What I think is that the torso would be a little larger than normal.
So you want em to be a little fatter then normal?