Author Topic: Deadzone's Electro Pistol (V2) [Stinger]  (Read 6791 times)

V2 of my older electro pistol, which was lacking a good model. I was a bit satisfied with the results of downloads, which means I must have succeeded in my test, however. The model was compared to the "taser" weapon as a reskin; so I figured that I should update it and make it more: fancy.
Gonna add ammo, until then: enjoy!

Also have plans for successive uploads of more weapons, themed with this pistol.

Demonstration/V1 vs V2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Pm7x1bC3E&feature=youtu.be

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?to36jjkasy9varo

I like the sound of it; nice.

Looks cool. You may want to add pictures as well.

The video kinda defeats the purpose of the pictures. :p
If you're talking about Icons; I added an icon to the gun after I uploaded that video.

i honestly liked it when the charging-box was on the back end. gave the pistol the feeling of power, but at the cost of ease-of-use

the biggest issue was it was simply too simplistic: you could probably take the original chassis and attach it to your new grip, and it would look amazing

i honestly liked it when the charging-box was on the back end. gave the pistol the feeling of power, but at the cost of ease-of-use

the biggest issue was it was simply too simplistic: you could probably take the original chassis and attach it to your new grip, and it would look amazing

I liked it too, but I like the look of the cartridge that inserts to the side allot more. It feels very unique to me.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:20:10 AM by Deadzone »

Looks really good. But some people complain about weapons being 'not blocklandish,' and this is actually the polar opposite of the problem.

I don't like the jaggedness of the model, it seems like it would be impossible to hold without cutting your hand open.

I don't like the jaggedness of the model, it seems like it would be impossible to hold without cutting your hand open.

Reason why my handles are not boxes. Bleh.

Also very nice model I am a fan of it. I would use this in my servers.

That's quite cool looking
Also, kinda irrelevant, but the first model makes me think of the laser pistol from fallout 3 for some odd reason.

Looks really good. But some people complain about weapons being 'not blocklandish,' and this is actually the polar opposite of the problem.

There's only 1 part that has a "jagged edge", and thats: the front of the handle and the bottom of it. The rest of the edges have small faces in between the larger ones.
Now that you mention it, I do wanna add something to the bottom of the handle. I'll wait until I have a pack before I bother adding anything to this gun though.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:13:55 PM by Deadzone »

The video kinda defeats the purpose of the pictures. :p
If you're talking about Icons; I added an icon to the gun after I uploaded that video.

What if i'm too lazy to click on a youtube link?

What if i'm too lazy to click on a youtube link?
Then your in trouble.

Cool sound,I like it alot.Not trying to be a "n0 p1x n0 cl1x" noob,but putting a pic on the page wouldve been easier anyway,I DL-ed.Good Job!
Also "the handle would cut your hand open",your blocky hand is square plastic,you shouldent have problems : p
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 11:54:23 AM by Bob the Crazy »