Author Topic: Dear Americans of the forum, teach us Europeans your language  (Read 2271 times)

Except the word "Weird" and a few others don't follow the rule.
What a weird exception.

there's some differences in spelling, like center and centre

there's some differences in spelling, like center and centre

The 're' spelling makes no sense. It's pronounced 'cent-ER', not 'cent-RE'.

I cannot speak good england

an is when the word after begins with a vowel

an is when the word after begins with a vowel

An dolphin, no
A dolphin, yes
An apple, yes
A apple, no

an is when the word after begins with a vowel
an honor

an honor

an is when the word after begins with a vowel sound

Abbreviations as well, for example, if you pronounced "H" as "aych," you would say "An HIV"

I haven't experience enough off of the dialect of England to notice trajectory from kalphiter Milton Bradley twister

I haven't experience enough off of the dialect of England to notice trajectory from kalphiter Milton Bradley twister

my mind

what have you done

my mind

what have you done

Dont not experience during brain hurts, the more the merrier

the only thing that's different if you live in northern USA is when there is a T between two vowels it sounds like a D.


And then I realized that TheArmyGuy's face was more homoloveual than two men having love in a Prius.

"You're gay" I told TheArmyGuy. "Yes, put your snake in my butt" TheArmyGuy replied softly.


User was banned for this post

That sounds unpleasant.

And then I realized that TheArmyGuy's face was more homoloveual than two men having love in a Prius.

"You're gay" I told TheArmyGuy. "Yes, put your snake in my butt" TheArmyGuy replied softly.


User was banned for this post
Ded