Author Topic: Throwing Star/Knife  (Read 4696 times)

Stereotype? How's that being stereotypical.
They are not called "throwing stars".
You're stereotyping the object with a name that doesn't apply to them.

That still has nothing to do with stereotypes.

"Stereotypical" in this case would be the brown townly retentive japanophiliac anime nerds that are ready to correct anyone who dares to call shurikens "throwing stars".

Here, a Shuriken and Kunai taken from my RPG Mod. Much credit to Kaje for models, CI and Item Icons. By the way, the Shuriken stick to the wall for about 5 seconds. I also have a Multishuriken weapon but that isn't in the package. Headshots are instakill by the way.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cqvzxjynhch

Kaje, if you didn't want me to post this, let me know and I'll remove it...

Nice! Now, all we need a NINJA SWORD!

"Stereotypical" in this case would be the brown townly retentive japanophiliac anime nerds that are ready to correct anyone who dares to call shurikens "throwing stars".
I correct anyone who calls anything wrong.

Ninja sword.
Throwing stars.
Who cares.

KATANA.
Hah! I got you! A Ninja wouldn't use a katana.

I correct anyone who calls anything wrong.
Bad weeaboo bad.

Stereotype n a fixed, general image of a person or thing shared by many people.-also vt

I took the time to copy it out a dictionary.

Samurai use katana's Ninja's use stealthy weapons that light weight :cookieMonster: so that they can move around stealthily

TJ

why do you people care wat the hell everything is called?! as long as it describes it right? damn! lol

all "throwing stars" are called shuriken and all they are not from naruto they are standard assasin tools of the fuedal era. And not all throwing knifes are kunai but kunai are the 1s in the mod and they are the main 1s used by ninja so leave meh alone.

KATANA.
Hah! I got you! A Ninja wouldn't use a katana.
ninjas use katanas most of the time infact all ninjas have katanas. You need to do some research dude.