Moving day, tomorrow

Author Topic: Moving day, tomorrow  (Read 1093 times)

Eussorus is my number one fan

Seriously though...You need internets.
Yes but I also need sanity.

Internets or sanity.... Oh man..
Also when I lived up there I would be taking like 2 ibuprofen a day, it was that headaching.

At first, I read it as "Moving today, tomorrow"
I was like "wat"

Ha.

Okay in the event that I move I might not choose internets..

Okay, from what your telling us, I think we deserve a better explanation of whats going on.

Your cousin did something that pissed your grandmother off so much as to kick your family out of their house while your fathers on parole? Yeah, im pretty sure some blanks are not quite filled yet...

Okay, from what your telling us, I think we deserve a better explanation of whats going on.

Your cousin did something that pissed your grandmother off so much as to kick your family out of their house while your fathers on parole? Yeah, im pretty sure some blanks are not quite filled yet...
Okay here is what happened.
(its best that you hunt down the other topic for some more info)
Main point is cousin and his girlfriend eats everyone's food, my mom gets onto them for eating my dads, they get pissed and my cousin calls my grandma who then starts saying my mom stole her stuff and to get out, we stay here and then she comes being like "blah blah blah get out nao or I'm calling the police" and were like "wtf?" but my dads on parole so yea she can't necessarily make him leave.

All that in a nutshell is:
Burger gets eaten
People argue
stuff storm

No, move to tucson, payson sucks.

It does
Payson does suck
:C

I've lived in some sucky places, I'm sure Payson isn't that bad.

It does
Payson does suck
:C
I'm sorry :c
* Frontrox pats your back

Its official, I'm moving tomorrow...

At her funeral I'm going to take a piss on her coffin then take a piss on her grave.

i still don't get it

why are your parents kicking you out of their house because your cousin ate something

I have 2 choices (forgot to mention in OP)
A. Move to grandma's on a hill and be agrivated to hell (they have internet)
or
B. Move to my uncles and be bored to death and agrivated 24/7 by my cousin.. (no internet)

Either way I lose, but B sounds nicer.. At least its one guy bugging me than a lot of people.

Oh wow now my dad is yelling at my mom wtf?

do b

plz???

i still don't get it

why are your parents kicking you out of their house because your cousin ate something
No no no

My grandma is kicking all of us out because my cousin ate a burger that was my dads and my mom got onto them about it.

Also decision is final! I shall have the Internets!

I don't think your grandmother can make you move like that. Unless she is the owner of your current home, she has no say.

Alyx, does this mean you are leaving the forums since you have no internet at your uncles?
:c