Poll

Would you rather?

Become a zombie.
2 (9.1%)
Fight the zombies.
8 (36.4%)
Control an army of zombies.
8 (36.4%)
Just go to the beach and relax while zombies eat you.
1 (4.5%)
Kill yourself in the apocalypse.
2 (9.1%)
Survive in space...Away from the zombies!
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: What would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse  (Read 3263 times)

[uel=http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=195232.0]Hey, bitchface.[/url]

I read and saw that all already.

>Theres a 1 hour documentary on thread
>I'VE READ IT
>The forget

Good day dudes! I'm off to the dentist! :P Hope no zombies there!

Just tell what you would do!

What I would do:

PART 1: Get my bro and get him armed. Grab my E-Guitar and hijack a car while heading to Walmart.
At Walmart...
Enter...Get a shopping cart, ride to the guns area while hitting the zombies with my E-Guitar, take all the ammo, get 2 guns. Load 'em.
Grab a chainsaw, get some gasoline, fill up the chainsaw, give it to my bro, and then run to a safe area. Hold out there.
Make a safe area with barricades while my bro defends me. Run to get some food. Run back. Hold out there for 2 days.
Go back to my car with all the supplies loaded into the back of the car. Get the crap out of Walmart. Get some road-kills on zombies.
Drive to Lowes.
At Lowes...

Grab a pickaxe, shovel, and iron. Get 120 pounds of wooden planks. Go back to the car. Load the car and drive out of there!

At my home...
Barricade everything. Make a safe area in case of zombies entering. Get my Sniper rifle I took from Walmart. Snipe from the attic.
Hang out there until evacuation comes. Plan for escape routes. Work on building a helicopter using wood and iron. Eat, eat, eat!
Look for survivors. Grab out 2 knives from my knife set. Give my bro the big knife for a one time use (specifically for the heavy zombies).
Hang out some more, sniper some more, plan a bit more, and work on the helicopter alot more!

Hopefully, evacuation might come.

If we survive and get evacuation...

Get to the evacuation, tell 'em to get to the JFK Space Center.

At JFK Space Center...

Get an unused latest rocket with a Moon-Base inside it which is deployable.
Take off to Mars in the rocket.

We might survive the trip.

On Mars, in the base...

My bro and I get on space suits. Grab 2 main weapons and 5 side weapons (pistols, guns, grenades, ect.).
Make a farm of pigs and plants. Find some life. Use the shovel and pickaxe to find water, and then again, hopefully
lifeforms of some sort. Kill zombies if the follow us on the rocket or take a new rocket. Survive, kills some pigs. Eat the
dead {cooked} pigs and grab a few vegetables to eat {cooked}. Survive until I die.

To be continued...or just THE END.
Or what ever I do...That's just the end of this story for now.

I marked your problems, first of all considering the Walmarts today, there will be at least a hundred zombies and a simple guitar would break after hitting one zombie. Second of all, you can't fly to mars what the forget. And last, when the hell were there pigs on Mars?

I marked your problems, first of all considering the Walmarts today, there will be at least a hundred zombies and a simple guitar would break after hitting one zombie. Second of all, you can't fly to mars what the forget. And last, when the hell were there pigs on Mars?

Don't forget the 'un-used moon base' thing and the fact that they don't know how to pilot a rocket.

Never knew they had firearms in Walmart, it's probably Walmart Iraq or something, wtf.

The walmart in upstate New York has guns, I've been there.

Never knew they had firearms in Walmart, it's probably Walmart Iraq or something, wtf.
Its Walmart..

The Walmarts near me (about half an hour away speeding) has guns and ammo and all that.

eeh they don't sell guns here. :u

It would also be full of Budweiser

Awh stuff!
Don't know if good photoshop or serious.

Where the forget have you been. This is true.

Where the forget have you been. This is true.
I've been here looking over all this.
Now I know we are looking at a possible outbreak.. As I said stay out of tap water.

Oh really? The rocket has pigs inside it! 2 pigs actually, 1 male and 1 female! Eh...I don't wanna talk about the other crap! My guitar is made of high-grade new tech metal. It can take over 700 hits on a human skull. Besides, My friend next door has some firearms, So my plan will be changed to go on to his house first then to walmart! Hehe!

I've been here looking over all this.
Now I know we are looking at a possible outbreak.. As I said stay out of tap water.

I agree!

P.S. If I ever meet you in real life, lets team up wit mah bro and friend!