Author Topic: Odyssey Eurobeat - Discord  (Read 3582 times)

45 Second loop of Odyssey Eurobeat's song Discord

Link http://www.mediafire.com/?s49835ek8sudist

Here is the full song if you want to see it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDMGv3hNMes
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:24:24 PM by Reno Konishino »

Why....why did it have to be this song....
Its good but all the time people on Pecon's server sometimes go on with this song for almost a day and a half.
Its a marathon of Discord and why people do this I have no idea.

I know how you feel Shadow.  The version on his server is the Remix by the living tombstone and I personally cant stand that version especially how it is overplayed on the server.  I just uploaded this is a normal music add-on without any intention to annoy people.

I know how you feel Shadow.  The version on his server is the Remix by the living tombstone and I personally cant stand that version especially how it is overplayed on the server.  I just uploaded this is a normal music add-on without any intention to annoy people.
Its fine really.

dear god please stop with the pony avatars and the pony special interest and the pony songs and the pony decals and the pony stuff or keep it in the megathread

dear god please stop with the pony avatars and the pony special interest and the pony songs and the pony decals and the pony stuff or keep it in the megathread
you sound like tony

you sound like tony

it pisses people off and it makes the sane bronies look terrible

it pisses people off and it makes the sane bronies look terrible

Bump
I am a sane brony I am just uploading this MUSIC addon in the MUSIC section I am pretty sure if i put it anywhere else I would be banned

bumping up a good song isn't spam

if you meant the post, it might be considered such

bumping up a good song isn't spam

if you meant the post, it might be considered such
It is if the song is overused on a server for more than 24 hours.

Darkness,first of all,what in the hell are you doing here in the first loving place? This is for Bronies,not Tonies.(what?)