Author Topic: Whocares99's Server, Abusive Admin.  (Read 2873 times)

http://imgur.com/a/i2Poq

The pictures tell it all. They're out of order though.

/support
Orienthus needs to be deadmined and maybe even banned.

Now to figure out who I think is more of an abusive admin, Orienthus or Who Cares99.

/support
Orienthus needs to be deadmined and maybe even banned.
They all do, except for like one admin.

I was given demerits by Who cares for not letting someone see my basement. It's my basement, I will let whoever I want see it. All there was down there was my spawn and some print bricks.

Then, I got banned for jailing Who cares after he shot someone with a sniper rifle. The ban reason was "It was obvious I was going to pay dems" even though he never said it in chat. Besides the "No jailing people paying dems" rule is stupid.

Too lazy to post pictures.

This is Who Cares99's server's second drama. He's not a good admin.

/support

I dont know Orienthus and he already seems like an ass.

This is Who Cares99's server's second drama. He's not a good admin.
So the server is not a good admin.

So the server is not a good admin.
Yes.

...And I don't like his host, either.

Yes.

...And I don't like his host, either.
I think you didn't get what I said before, hate to break it, but this doesn't make any sense.

On-topic:
I agree with the OP, but however Whocares99 is not the victim unless he allows his admins to break the rules, Orienthus is the one that should be focused on.

I think you didn't get what I said before, hate to break it, but this doesn't make any sense.

On-topic:
I agree with the OP, but however Whocares99 is not the victim unless he allows his admins to break the rules, Orienthus is the one that should be focused on.
Orienthus and nizza.
Rest of them seem okay enough to pass.
I am an admin there, they are both bad.

Lol you kids need to quit crying. I don't really care that some 10-12 year old kid's are upset that I bend the rules a little. I am not abusive. I just play by my own rules. Like a bawss. Lul.

-PS: I wuv u all, cuz nao I haz may name on a forum cuz of you guys. :3 luv u

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:05:07 AM by Badspot »

Lol you kids need to quit crying. I don't really care that some 10-12 year old kid's are upset that I bend the rules a little. I am not abusive. I just play by my own rules. Like a bawss. Lul.

-PS: I wuv u all, cuz nao I haz may name on a forum cuz of you guys. :3 luv u
You're going to get banned for playing it off in your drama topic, being too cool for the internet, so this proves that you cannot handle anything, welcome to the drama board, where no one crys.

yea who's server is rather handicapped, who will deadmin/ban you if you arrest someone even though they are wanted with the stupid reason "they were going to pay their dems" even though they were walking towards the gunshop and not the other way to the police station -.-

Deadmined me for teleporting, why the forget is teleporting not allowed, its an admin priviliges (grammar fail)

Cares, if your reading this. You are a admin abuser, all you do is [Person] has been deadmined (Manual) and Ban. Get a life and stop hosting.