Author Topic: Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game  (Read 27356 times)

Welcome to the topic for the continuation of Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake!

In the game, you of course play as Menen, but, the story picks up right before qwepir picked up the story. It will feature tons of cool things, all to be listed lower below in this topic. Menen is overseeing the plot. NOTE: Nick the Sushi is not involved with this in anyway right now.

Currently the team is very tiny.
  • Alphadin - Scripter, Graphics, Background Character
  • Menen - Graphics, Plot, Protagonist
  • Cybertails - Graphics
  • Aces - Graphics
  • Camera - Graphics
Everyone below helped enough for a cameo, but haven't asked to join.

The game will feature a side scrolling Megaman Zero style gameplay, and will share a few epic mechanics with it. It will have exchangeable weapons you can make. Not like swholli's point and click...

• Crafting similar to Megaman Zero's. You carry the proper items and recipes, and you can craft a weapon / costumes.
  • Mental Fabrics allow you create costumes for Menen! Given him some swag men!
  • Imagination Ingots are the main source of crafting items. It is obtained by exchanging junk for the ingots.
  • Creative cogs are used in more advanced crafts. It is obtained also by exchanging junk.
  • Junk is dropped by every enemy.
  • Some enemies drop special items for special crafts. We're SCRATCHING the top of this DISK indeed.
  • Leveling up, this will exists, don't worry
  • Will include forumers, since apparently menen.

We now have the tech demo up and running!
The collision might be a bit funky, I'm looking into that.
  • W - Jump (Double tap for Double jump)
  • D - Walk Right
  • A - Walk Left
  • Shift - Sprint

Questions? Suggestions? Want to help?
Reply in the thread, everything asked above is encouraged.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:23:16 PM by Alphadin »

Not to mention there will be GUEST APPERANCES by all your favorite characters and formers alike!

hi this sounds cool
if cool stands for awesome

shwolli's
swholli's*, just to correct.
and where is this point and click, may I ask?

swholli's*, just to correct.
and where is this point and click, may I ask?
Don't recall, but he made one. Thanks for the correction btw

Don't recall, but he made one. Thanks for the correction btw
Found it the second time, I searched "point and click" by "swholli".

Maze24 the Burger thief? :o

Maze24 the Burger thief? :o

Maze24 the Hamburgular

Double Post.

THe point of this topic was to get feedback and suggestions.

So give us feedback and suggestions.

will anyone from the endeavor wallpaper at least get to cameo in it?

So how do you think you are going to make this.

So how do you think you are going to make this.
gam maker

And is this going to be more adventure themed or just actiony like? I would assume adventure since thats what goes with the plot.

will anyone from the endeavor wallpaper at least get to cameo in it?
Probably.
@Extrude we already have a lot of the core made, since stencyl is really easy to use.

gam maker

And is this going to be more adventure themed or just actiony like? I would assume adventure since thats what goes with the plot.

It will follow the plot (Mostly, im making some changes) but it will also be actiony kinda. Fighting and stuff.