Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game

Author Topic: Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game  (Read 27330 times)

Got it. How's this?

Yess.

Jelly new death animation is good.

Alex make his legs not go up like that,

Redid the entire electrify animation.
Now it's just a spazz. (it's supposed to be like that)

This is the one i worked the hardest on.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:25:18 AM by Alex Man! »

It's always fun and games showing instances of Menen's untimely death. I bet people who hate you would do best at death animations lol.

It's always fun and games showing instances of Menen's untimely death. I bet people who hate you would do best at death animations lol.

In this thread : People make animations of me dying and i tell them how to make them better

In this thread : People make animations of me dying and i tell them how to make them better
Give me the scoop on the spazzing out animation, G!

Where did you originally get the inspiration to create this character, "Menen"?

Where did you originally get the inspiration to create this character, "Menen"?

Menen was originally a HUGE Typo of Kenan, a name i like. I used that name because it sounded good to me.
I used it when playing Maple Story, then When playing Mabinogi. Menen got his Spiky Blonde Hair and Cyan color scheme from my Mabinogi Character.

Ive spent countless hours working around plots and stories in my head for Menen, and from that ive created several new characters too. Menen is my Genesis Character, the Character that created all my other characters

i still don't know what the default resolution is.
you only said "scale it down to normal endeavour size"
what is normal endeavour size?

add eussorus as a boss

add eussorus as a boss
He has turned to the dark side.

Oh and i forgeted with the arrangement of pictures and added a new frame.
Now the electricity around him flows smoother.

thats actually pretty cool lol

I want to be a magical npc who sells condoms and shoots rainbows out of my nipples.

Please.

I want to be a magical npc who sells condoms and shoots rainbows out of my nipples.

Please.
oh okay