Author Topic: Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game  (Read 27324 times)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:36:44 PM by Yosher »

This is something we should consider. Should we have entities interact with tiles in an isometric manner of a completely 2-D format?

It would be more visually appealing.

is this like a gory explosion or a fiery one?

Firey. Think Quote, or maybe a Tron Derez

This is something we should consider. Should we have entities interact with tiles in an isometric manner of a completely 2-D format?

Already talked to Ike about changes

made a maple and snow version of ike's grass tile
also cave floor and ceiling tiles, and castle brick tiles.
Yum!

Can I have a guest appearance?

menen plz

Cameo INFO
1.) Help with the game with either Spriting, Music, etc (Ideas dont count)
2.)You have to make your OWN sprite for yourself if you want a cameo. (If it looks like stuff it wont be used)
3.) The more content you help with, the better your cameo is. (Tiny thing = background character ; Bigger thing = bigger part in story or sidequest)
Characters already in the plot do not have to do anything to preserve their spots. (Me, nick, squideey, Supreme Guy, The Tingaling brothers)

Oh okay I'm on board. Just tell me when you need something done or something I just kind of lurk sometimes.

Since you created MSMM, Anything you decide is technically Canon. Maybe you could make some Props?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:34:50 AM by Menen »

Sure just give me a setting or something

The snow grass should look like it's covered with snow instead of the grass being made of snow. The castle flooring looks a bit too metallic.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:36:54 PM by Yosher »

Although the crystals were made to exhibit depth, I think they should be pointing at different angles too. :)

^   ^   ^
 \ \| |/ /

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:37:04 PM by Yosher »

Those crystals are hot, yosher.

And maybe for caves you can make parts of the background move slower than the closest to the screen? Kind of like this NES game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sACzpatcz90

check this out

Add a version that has a nice base, not just a flat side.

We can use them on multiple layers.

Also make more size varieties and colors

Ike needs to make ramp and edge versions of his Grass sprite.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 04:30:51 PM by Menen »

Menen Logic: Accept idea when first pitched, then later deny it

There is much more colors and angles a crystal can be grown. e_e

I might attempt a few iso sides for the current floor and ceiling textures. However, don't leave them to me; I am stupid and untrustworthy.

Menen Logic: Accept idea when first pitched, then later deny it

Human logic: Make a decision, then change your opinion over time.

Sorry i dont like your ROUG MUSHATCH MEMBOR IDERS.