Poll

Which one would you want?

Terrains and Interiors
16 (17.2%)
Shadows and Shaders
77 (82.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Shadows and Shaders vs Terrains and Interiors????  (Read 3259 times)

Ybut then your imagination isn't limited to the predefined walls of the Bedroom (and the edges of Slate,) and you can create your hearts desire
it never was
No matter how many points you bring up Koopa, they're just going to say you're ignorant, blindly defending the update or even that you still have no idea what you are talking about.
you seem to be pretty stupid yourself thinking that people that aren't fully supporting the update are going to bash every single point in favor of it.

In my opinion the shaders update will inspire people to build more, which will eventually make them more experienced at building, so hopefully we will see more creativity later on. Terrain most of the time is ugly anyways, and so is terrain, it takes a lot of time to make it look good. I personally can't wait for the update.

you seem to be pretty stupid yourself thinking that people that aren't fully supporting the update are going to bash every single point in favor of it.

It sure does look that way.

why are you niglets still arguing anyway
everything that can and has to be said already has been... 20 times
including the fact that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks because it's going to happen
although, as has been demonstrated time and time again in these threads, the majority of people support the change anyway
get over yourself heed

sorry, no. i will post my opinions about the update regardless if noobs want to listen or not.

I'm in it because I only use maps like slate. I think it will inspire people to build prettier builds.

sorry, no. i will post my opinions about the update regardless if noobs want to listen or not.
but your opinions don't matter, so why even bother?

Welcome to the internet.

i can say what i want i don't care if it matters or not.