My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Player Type

Poll

Do You Want A Player Type Of A Pony From My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic?

Yes
2 (12.5%)
No
0 (0%)
Maybe
0 (0%)
forget That
12 (75%)
Moar Than Anything
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Player Type  (Read 7334 times)

it isn't 2013 dumb bass
Go back to school

Communist=Athiest, Athiest=forgettard. Christian=Good
I never said I am a communist you forgeter, learn to read, also some people are athiests because it's they way to believe about religions

I am christian, and I don't mind about that stuff

Oh, you're a troll
how is being religious being a troll? besides the atheist comment is true. are you an atheist?

I never said I am a communist you forgeter
i never said you were i'm just saying!

So...hows that addon coming along?

how is being religious being a troll? besides the atheist comment is true. are you an atheist?

I find it funny that you say MLP is an opinion and for us to not hate you because you are a bronie, yet you verbally condemn atheism which is in itself an opinion.

This proves you are a hypocrite.
"My opinion is good, theirs is bad."
You are all alike.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:08:27 PM by Mr.Noßody »

You aren't religious, you're just trying to start some religious/political flame war. I'm not an atheist.

why yes i am into politics and i go to church every sunday. i actually am quite the conspiracy theorist of stuff like chemtrails and 9/11 being staged. all that stuff.

why yes i am into politics and i go to church every sunday. i actually am quite the conspiracy theorist like chemtrails and 9/11 being staged. all that stuff.
Lol, there's no way you aren't trying to troll

Lol, there's no way you aren't trying to troll
oh it's true. no kidding.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:19:53 PM by Badspot »

oh it's true. no kidding.
Reported.
Enjoy your ban, and I hope this gets locked.

Reported.
Enjoy your ban, and I hope this gets locked.
ok ill lock it