Author Topic: Soraxel - Admin Abuse  (Read 1108 times)

He abuses the click push, He annoys players, He thinks its fun to push people around, He is a 30k, so expect he is gonna be ass sometimes, When i was building, he always try to push me just for annoyence, he asked another player, "ITS FUN!!!" "right (some other guy's name i dont even know)?" He said "NO!". So i wasnt the only one there thinking it was there.

I called him a 30k, and i was a 7k,
then he permently banned me saying,

granPAAAAAAAA

Pics or no support.

Learn to make proper dramas.

Pics or no support.

Learn to make proper dramas.

This is a proper drama.
This forum is not a courtroom, you don't always need pictures.

This is a proper drama.
This forum is not a courtroom, you don't always need pictures.
But it's usually preferred
Also I don't how OP expects 30ks to be dumbasses.
Intelligence isn't determined by ID.

At first glance I thought that said loveual admin abuse.

Same  :cookieMonster:

that'd be funny >:)

True, I'd believe more with pics but...

/support

high ID != low intelligence

I called him a 30k, and i was a 7k,
then he permently banned me saying,
After I bought a new key after losing 6758, people would say they had some divine authority over me because my BL_ID was in the 28000s.

If you do this, you are stupid.

My BL_ID is 11239, which is a prime number. The sum of its digits is 7 (16 if you only add them together once.)
There is a main-belt asteroid called 11239 Marcgraf.

Not all 30kers+ are complete idiots, Sure some of them can be. But you never, ever, judge someone by their ID. Its rude and very idiotic, hell they could have had the demo longer than you have even known about the game. I mean, some of them are actually smart. And by the look of the available info of the topic. Most of them are much smarter than you. I'm going to say you are both morons, Sure he was pushing you around and stuff. But you provoked him with rude ID insults and stuff. Really, do not take it to that level cause it only shows how much of an idiot you can actually be.

Read this as loveual admin abuse.

Not all 30kers+ are complete idiots, Sure some of them can be. But you never, ever, judge someone by their ID. Its rude and very idiotic, hell they could have had the demo longer than you have even known about the game. I mean, some of them are actually smart. And by the look of the available info of the topic. Most of them are much smarter than you. I'm going to say you are both morons, Sure he was pushing you around and stuff. But you provoked him with rude ID insults and stuff. Really, do not take it to that level cause it only shows how much of an idiot you can actually be.
I was about to say something about idiots judging people by their IDs,you beat me to it :P