Author Topic: Boxing Gloves  (Read 2438 times)

A pair of boxing gloves that are weapons and bassicly you just punch.

Not bad.  But I havent seen a weapon using 2 hands though.  Someone could come up with something though.

Man that would be awesome! Knock someone out. :cookie:s for you!
SOMEONE PLZ MAKE THIS :panda:

Lol sorry for the mistake  :cookie: s for ya

Not bad.  But I havent seen a weapon using 2 hands though.  Someone could come up with something though.

There are a few weapons that use 2 hands, it's possible.
The punching motion is required, that part is up to badspot, other than that this would be a pretty cool thing.

This has been suggested before, though...something like this, at least. Also, Badspot isn't going to go through the work of editing the model so it'd work with the animation, and I agree with him.
   Anything that requires a currently unmoving part with no animation to move it in a way suggested is deemed impossible unless someone wants to was a long period of time redoing the model in a dts importing program (not naming any) so it will work with the animation he/she would have to move.

I have a better idea, use your hands to chop like in Goldeneye 007.  :cookieMonster:

I have an even better idea. Shut up.

I have an even better idea. Shut up.

i dont see how that was at all necessary. now apologize.

...Sorry StoreClerk...He was annoying me =([color]

Sorry Zor but...

SHUT UP FRODO

I like this idea, but it would be extremely hard to animate. Maybe in the next version...

Badspot has made new animations before, but only for his weapon - the Guns Akimbo - for a left-handed "Shift Away". It is possible for anyone to make DSQ files, I think, but only with the right "bone" names/positions, the first of which can be taken from a DTS file.