Has anyone seen Blockland Wiki lately?

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Blockland Wiki lately?  (Read 5611 times)

its still a source of information for blockland and its users. I spent some time creating my page in case anybody would actually like to see my history on blockland.
I respect that you still want people to see Blockland before...
But lets be reasonable, we have 36,000 people on Blockland, and probably only a twentieth of them even go on them.

Tony keeps saying I'm a horse (F WORD)er.

Tony keeps saying I'm a horse (F WORD)er.
go ahead and say forgeter, man

go ahead and say forgeter, man
No.  Someone help, he keeps editing my page and screwing it up.  Wikipedia isn't even this screwed up.
What did I just say?

My topic was still fine :)

I had time to transfer it to the Blockland Users Wiki.

I respect that you still want people to see Blockland before...
But lets be reasonable, we have 36,000 people on Blockland, and probably only a twentieth of them even go on them.
I see your point.

On a different note how did crepe even find out about this? It seems suspicious :o

I see your point.

On a different note how did crepe even find out about this? It seems suspicious :o
i was trying to find Blockland World Wiki

I see your point.

Eh, I guess he's one of the twentieth :)

Why do so many people have pages? The only members of the community who need to be festured are badspot, komp and maybe ephi.

I mean, if you look on the Minecraft wiki you don't see tons of info on random people.

Why do so many people have pages? The only members of the community who need to be festured are badspot, komp and maybe ephi.

I mean, if you look on the Minecraft wiki you don't see tons of info on random people.
Exactly, people on BL have egos too big for their own good. This is why a blockland wiki will never work

http://blocklandworld.wikia.com/wiki/BlocklandWorld_Wiki

I'll permaban you if you mess anything up. This wikia has been going for a few months now.

Exactly, people on BL have egos too big for their own good. This is why a blockland wiki will never work
It can work if there is moderation. Otherwise it's all self back patting and vandalism.

It can work if there is moderation. Otherwise it's all self back patting and vandalism.
In a perfect world, this
Also in a perfect world, communism

However, this is the real world and neither communism nor blockland wikis will work (for an extended period of time)