Lord Tony - Naughty pics in the Blockland Wiki

Author Topic: Lord Tony - Naughty pics in the Blockland Wiki  (Read 6971 times)

Lord Tony made a party with terrorists. I broke in and he killed me. Then he was all: You will no longer be aloud in because you broke in. Then I changed my name to Lord Brony to make fun of him, although I don't like bronies. When I changed my name back, I came back to find I was banned. Reason: No brony Fa*s aloud in.

He's still managing to troll you guys and he's not even here anymore.

imo there should be an autoban feature for and person making a thread with "Lord Tony" in the title

imo there should be an autoban feature for and person making a thread with "Lord Tony" in the title
any*

any*

I second this...
If you make a topic about LT you should be insta banned being that he is gone and its over with.

I second this...
If you make a topic about LT you should be insta banned being that he is gone and its over with.
He probably is looking at this right now and laughing.
Sure, he probably is gone from the forums,
but he can go on it anytime, and look what people are saying.
true, he is just using the wiki as a method of trolling us, but I simply put this in drama to show you people
he is not gone.

except it was actually eussorus and lord tony didn't actually do it

Lord Tony is probably taking a fit over cciamilazy or nobot or whatever. who destroyed his wikis first page

Stop with this or you will get another drama from ME.

were you actually hoping to heavily intimidate him, or?

Stop with this or you will get another drama from ME.
Sooo scary.

Is there some like secret contest to see who can brag about how badly they got trolled by lord tony?

You guys go out of your way to make yourselves look stupid.

Is there some like secret contest to see who can brag about how badly they got trolled by lord tony?

You guys go out of your way to make yourselves look stupid.
I'm going to assume that it is a secret contest.

the wiki disaster is over

the wiki disaster is over
not quite

Chexy stuff said Add a photo research research research (X12)

Lord Tony died. He rammed a carrot up his ass screaming "FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!" and died. RIP lord tony.

he got ip banned from every wiki.

he also said his IP changes every few days.