Author Topic: Eussorus - Trying to obtain other keys (trapping/baiting?)  (Read 5348 times)

Well he was just trying to get someone to copy-past their key but I am afraid someone will actually fall for it and
copy and paste their key.

i really hope his key gets revoked.

i really hope his key gets revoked.
if he actually gets a hold of someones key, it will be

He can't get his key revoked for asking for a key.

He either has to be sharing one with someone or be talking about sharing one.

But still, it is pretty stupid of him to do.
I doubt anybody would be stupid enough to give a key away.

If he goes to a place where young players gather he might have a chance because they are more ignorant?

If he goes to a place where young players gather he might have a chance because they are more ignorant?
No?
Even a child wouldn't be so stupid as to give their key out.

Unless he manipulated them or something.

Right when I thought he couldn't get any stupider...
Whats funny is he told me he was going to hack another credit card and re-buy a key lol.

Whats funny is he told me he was going to hack another credit card and re-buy a key lol.
Wait, what?

I'm pretty sure if he said that in-game, that's revokable.

If you type anything into the chat that follows a key's format your client will automatically not send the message and warn you.

Wait, what?

I'm pretty sure if he said that in-game, that's revokable.
He said it in steam chat when I told him that his alts would most likely be banned.
I swear Eussorus is so freaking handicapped.

If you type anything into the chat that follows a key's format your client will automatically not send the message and warn you.
GENIOUS

This is correct.

He said it in steam chat when I told him that his alts would most likely be banned.
I swear Eussorus is so freaking handicapped.
Well I am not 100% sure it's revokable but if Badspot sees many purchases on a card constantly he will begin to get suspicious and most likely will.

trying too hard to never leave this place