Author Topic: Eussorus - Trying to obtain other keys (trapping/baiting?)  (Read 5308 times)

If you type anything into the chat that follows a key's format your client will automatically not send the message and warn you.
Uh.

You already said that :I

Well I am not 100% sure it's revokable but if Badspot sees many purchases on a card constantly he will begin to get suspicious and most likely will.
'If you keep using the same card he'll make it so the card can't buy it anymore.

trying too hard to never leave this place
He is way to addicted.. If he didn't make that huge "out with a bang" move he would still be here.

'If you keep using the same card he'll make it so the card can't buy it anymore.
He will do that, and he will also deactivated the keys bought because it's technically stealing.
That's fraud.

He will do that, and he will also deactivated the keys bought because it's technically stealing.
That's fraud.
Also if they find out it was a hacked/stolen credit card than that is identity theft and he'll be arrested ^_^

if you try to bait someone into giving you their credit/debit card, and you're not successful, you're still guilty of a crime.

I wonder the lack of brainpower necessary to think that that would actually work.

I seen him do that at a server that I was on.

eusso, what have you become? :(

He sent me a traplink through steam and attempted to remotely control my computer with his own.

He sent me a traplink through steam and attempted to remotely control my computer with his own.

You can report his account for that.

You can report his account for that.
Haha, banning a free account.

Haha, banning a free account.
He might have games on it or something, which would increase the value of the account significantly.

Eussorus is a forget.