Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 36696 times)

Hey, thanks for not having a CityRPG that's a CPU whore.

Hey, thanks for not having a CityRPG that's a CPU whore.
It's what I do.

tlaked to wink about it and its being fixed.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 06:36:56 PM by CoolKoopaTroopa »

Nice X-factor bridges there :)

I like the server so far but could you pleeeeeeaaassseee ask jasa to tweak the exp system because most people on the server think it's way too hard to get exp, like make it so that some jobs can get exp through there paychecks and for like miner, laborer, lumberjack, etc. maybe make it so that they get exp for every tree the cut down or every rock they deplete of ores. That's all I ask of you, and I think the server would be A LOT better if it were that way, just a suggestion that I hope you're willing to consider. As of now I think Iban's cityrpg mod is better just because I think the exp system is a really big flaw in jasa's (no offence) because many people find it hard to get better jobs because they can barely get any exp. Right now I think the only person whos gotten a 2nd branch job is whirlwind.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 08:40:22 PM by RinneganRenegade »

I like the server so far but could you pleeeeeeaaassseee ask jasa to tweak the exp system because most people on the server think it's way too hard to get exp, like make it so that some jobs can get exp through there paychecks and for like miner, laborer, lumberjack, etc. maybe make it so that they get exp for every tree the cut down or every rock they deplete of ores. That's all I ask of you, and I think the server would be A LOT better if it were that way, just a suggestion that I hope you're willing to consider.

There's been several people with the same idea, so I will talk to Jasa and see if he's willing to change some things. Thanks for the suggestion.

how is this city rp unique? what new features does this version of city rp have?

how is this city rp unique? what new features does this version of city rp have?
the exp system which is both a unique thing but also a giant flaw (as of now) but once they get it fixed it will probably be much much better than ibans.

Ticks are too long. People in jail make money better than those outside of jail. Killers in banks.

>Person spends 20 minutes mining for ore, goes up to return it, gets killed and ore stolen from

(1 Pickpockets cannot be punished, I've seen thievery in public that I can't do anything about.
(2 Stolen money has no way of reaching the person from whom it was stolen
Money in the inventory of the criminal goes to the arresting officer
(3 Money from an arrest goes entirely to the officer that makes the final blow
This is a problem because sometimes, many people help in the arrest and one person then gets rewarded
(4 being a criminal has to be very hard for the game to be fair
Generally, it has to be good for cops (figure out a way to prevent accidental hits) in order to not have an unfair balance.

Another suggestion I have for jasa, and I know this is kind of asking alot, is if he could add in levels instead of a set amount of exp in order to "level up" to the next branch of path you chose i.e. If you chose the law enforcement path you start out as rookie then gain exp until you level up, then you get the money to apply for the next job ahead, policeman and continue on from there. I think this is what he already had in mind of doing but instead of a set amount of exp you have to get, I think it should just be replaced with levels.

(6 Pardons. Abusing this earns jail time and removal from position

Server keeps crashing randomly, attempting to fix.

There's been several people with the same idea, so I will talk to Jasa and see if he's willing to change some things. Thanks for the suggestion.
every thing BUT the laborer
10 rocks = 150 enought for x16 land
10 trees = 100 little less

Server keeps crashing randomly, attempting to fix.
this was a problem on Yorktown's as well, in options>network>change to Brisbane and try that