Wink's City RPG

Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 35763 times)

Yola we believe in you. Take your time man. No other modder can do what you can.

In the meantime I'll be learning how to play these songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlijGWVi_FM&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHmmid1pLi8

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:24:25 PM by Wink »

Its ok yola u can do it!  C:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:10:42 AM by The Brighter Dark »

I am now taking suggestions for songs for players to listen to while mining.
Songs so far:
The how its made theme song
Gunna fly now
Two steps from hell

Note: songs must be appropriate
Also the songs will switch about every 2 minutes so your not stuck with one thing
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:00:55 PM by The Brighter Dark »

Photo of the day: Group picture in the mine. (left to right)Telefin, Sylvanor, Gypsum(me), Wink, The Brighter Dark, FloppyDisc.

This is a beautiful build.

Make an outskirts of the city and fill it with industrial buildings.

UPDATE:

Alright, so I've moved most of my portable hard drive's files to my old as forget desktop on and my laptop.
Looking through mod to make sure everything is correct, if so I'm taking it to McDonalds to upload it so it goes faster.

In other words.
Mod WILL and I repeat WILL be in working condition, in Wink's hands, by the end of this day.
Good day to you all.

UPDATE:

Alright, so I've moved most of my portable hard drive's files to my old as forget desktop on and my laptop.
Looking through mod to make sure everything is correct, if so I'm taking it to McDonalds to upload it so it goes faster.

In other words.
Mod WILL and I repeat WILL be in working condition, in Wink's hands, by the end of this day.
Good day to you all.

Thank Jebus

looking forward to opening!

The baby pandas are vandalizing Yola's monument in protest. They want the mod NOW!

UPDATE:

In other words.
Good day to you all.

My hands remain empty and the day is about to end. Did Mcdonald's catch on fire?

Yola, this has gotten out of hand. You have never shown me any proof that you have even been working on the mod, and I have asked. You said you quit in many different situations. You continue to delay the opening of the city, and you continue to waste everyone's time and my money. Now you can get the mod to me today or you can tell me what is actually going on.