Author Topic: EpicConcerts Summer 2012  (Read 4070 times)

Not really there just regular people just like you and me
They're admins
K3 is a brilliant scripter
Chaoz is a DJ at the concert
They're both awesome friends
That's not very normal.
Plus, I sat in the first row.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 05:31:33 AM by ChappersTeddy »

Bubbles didnt get to perform...

Bubbler is my friend, and I was quite sad that we couldn't let him.

first, that would've been unfair to lots of other DJ's that applied and got denied.

You can't just come in at the end and crash the party saying "Hey, i want to perform."

Also, I'd say that ruined the last part. he came in directly at the end.

K3k, never told me he could code. When I told him I could code, I asked him. he said "no"...............

P.S

First major event I ever hosted >:)

They're admins
K3 is a brilliant scripter recorder/editer

I rendered the video out. its 1:19:48 (hours:mins:secs) and it took 4 hours to render (its 1080p too)
il be uploading it sooner today.

They're admins
Chaoz is a DJ at the concert
They're both awesome friends
That's not very normal.
Plus, I sat in the first row.
why does it matter if your a admin, there both still normal people(note that its not that i dont like them i think there great people) but there still the same as you and me

why does it matter if your a admin, there both still normal people(note that its not that i dont like them i think there great people) but there still the same as you and me
They're not the same, both of them and me have way more experience in literacy then you.
your
note that its not that i dont like them i think there great people)
but there still the same as you and me
Combo breaker.

hammereditor is pacnet.

I found out that the rendering failed. I guess il have to upload little peices of the concert. I allready rendered the 1st part 2 times because it failed. Im rendering it again. Wish me luck!

I found out that the rendering failed. I guess il have to upload little peices of the concert. I allready rendered the 1st part 2 times because it failed. Im rendering it again. Wish me luck!

good luck! :)

Uploading the video. it should be here when its done:  http://youtu.be/XUfesb3QeAw

Its done! link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUfesb3QeAw&list=UULVxbTumJI5K_C4ZFGDcMZg&index=1&feature=plcp
Subscribe and like and check out my other videos please!

weird, it keeps saying
"error has occurred, please try again later"