Author Topic: Miniature Wargaming Thread  (Read 32644 times)

EDIT: quotes anger me

Yeah, they look pretty nice.

I forget about Assault squads. Maybe I forgot because Tinglaz avatars snorts warp dust.

I forget about Assault squads. Maybe I forgot because Tinglaz avatars snorts warp dust.
tigals stop snoting warpy dust its bad 4 you!!!

tigals stop snoting warpy dust its bad 4 you!!!
See Trials of Draigo.

I don't thin my paints at all, I literally just grab a brush open a paint and start going at it.  But they don't look like the "melting crayon space marine buzz lightyears" I see on the internet, so I guess either citadel paints are ok to use or I'm just doing it right.

See Trials of Draigo.
my... holy passage?

also, Tactical squad #2
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:28:50 AM by Shadowed999 »

my... holy passage?
not sure if loveual

I'm really depressed that nobody here plays axis & allies :(

Edit: Hold on a sec

Tactical squad

Assualt Squad

are these any good?
that assault squad would normally be $33 dollars
in other words loving DO IT

Armies that are bad for beginners are Tau, Tyranids, and Dark Eldar
Armies that are underpowered right now are Tau, Eldar, Daemons, and Orks, and Sisters
So try anything that arent those for your first army.
UNLESS YOURE COMRAD AND HAVE BALLS OF STEEL

but yeah, I lost a lot of games with tau before I actually got good.

and now im too good with my tau so people dont like to play me anymore, so i picked up IG.

Hey idk if any of you guys are Dark Angels fans but I found the Dark Angels command squad on eBay auction for $9.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-40K-Space-Marines-Dark-Angels-Command-Squad-New-Unopened-/271044444707?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1b820223#ht_500wt_1414

and Dark Vengeance is coming but of course you all know that already

bruva gave me a defiler he had laying around.  never knew why he picked up Chaos pieces if he played Tyranids, probably just for show.